Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got quoted $400 for darkest legal windows & $600 for windows + roof.. (I asked and both include tinting the small rear quarter windows)

$1200 for Gtechniq or $1400 for Ethos Graphene ceramic coating. Never heard of either of them..

My current car has had Opticoat applied back in 2019 when I bought it and it still shines up beautifully.. would rather stick with something I know works.

I got quoted $400 for darkest legal windows & $600 for windows + roof.. (I asked and both include tinting the small rear quarter windows)

$1200 for Gtechniq or $1400 for Ethos Graphene ceramic coating. Never heard of either of them..

My current car has had Opticoat applied back in 2019 when I bought it and it still shines up beautifully.. would rather stick with something I know works.
Who was this quote from?
It’s actually cheaper than I thought it might be. Which is a relief!

Day 82 of waiting for my new car:

I am beginning to wonder if this is all just a giant experiment into how long a man would continue to refresh an app whilst seeing no change.. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result.. am I going insane. I punched a tree today just to get my last bit of damaging the earth out of my system before I go green. Surely it can’t be long now.. just one more refresh right..

• Funny
Reactions: Tessla88
Day 82 of waiting for my new car:

I am beginning to wonder if this is all just a giant experiment into how long a man would continue to refresh an app whilst seeing no change.. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result.. am I going insane. I punched a tree today just to get my last bit of damaging the earth out of my system before I go green. Surely it can’t be long now.. just one more refresh right..
Bahaha - I waited seven months for my current M3. Ordered in Feb-22 and arrived Sep-22. I should have prefaced that with "Back in my day..." 😁

There is a priority you can set when you use the phone as a key so you could have one person as priority for their main car and vice versa.
Note for all, because this confuses people all the time:

The 'priority phone' setting isn't about prioritising one phone key to set the driving profile. It's about prioritising one phone as Bluetooth audio source when a particular driving profile is selected.

Reactions: dronus