Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I was organised enough to start making a spreadsheet.
My computer said it was going to update its bios about 10 mins ago and it hasn’t come back yet.. maybe it’s taking a break from me hitting refresh on the same page..

IMG_7432.jpeg

FYI, and sorry guys who don’t have a VIN yet, had an email and SMS from Tesla this morning confirming dates and ship name.

Even if your ship is Don Juan, and you don’t get a VIN until middle of December, you will still get your car around the same time - even before Brisbane tbh.

** and remember Bergamot Ace was not on the radar at all. Could well be a ship in port today loading up that we don’t know about.

Reactions: Jules22
FYI, and sorry guys who don’t have a VIN yet, had an email and SMS from Tesla this morning confirming dates and ship name.

Even if your ship is Don Juan, and you don’t get a VIN until middle of December, you will still get your car around the same time - even before Brisbane tbh.

** and remember Bergamot Ace was not on the radar at all. Could well be a ship in port today loading up that we don’t know about.
All good, happy for you guys and I know we'll get ours sooner or later. I still think worst case scenario is mid-late Jan, which given we were told Jan-Mar, we definitely can't complain about, still some hope for late Dec/early Jan which would be a bonus!