Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WuWa has spotted a bunch of red RHD's sitting at South Port Shanghai - I spy a stealth gray as well!

1701891614731.png

Could they be waiting on Viking Passama or Don Juan?

Could also be for another RHD market of course.

WuWa has spotted a bunch of red RHD's sitting at South Port Shanghai - I spy a stealth gray as well!

View attachment 997038

Could they be waiting on Viking Passama or Don Juan?

Could also be for another RHD market of course.
That factory is incredible. How they can pump out such a high volume of an incredible high quality, highly complex vehicle, consistently, is amazing.

I am enjoying this journey, and as I was chatting about with the SA yesterday, as a first time EV owner to wait time has presented itself as an opportunity to learn about the shift in methodology and opening my mind to unlearning ice type habits so that when the vehicle is delivered it will be much less of a mystery and lower likelihood of frustration.
Imagine, after 30+ years of driving Ice cars going to a car yard, buying a bev, and driving out that day with no knowledge. Charging, usage etc all unknown.

Reactions: Tesl3on
Come to think of it, yesterday while at the showroom there were 2 cars getting prepped for delivery, and not many others around. A lot of staff not with customers. I wonder if the wait for highland deliveries coupled with the GC issues are slowing down deliveries?
I can only hope that they will be pushing to get as many deliveries as soon as they can to bring the numbers up, which could work out well for us.

Have i mentioned that the showroom car was amazing?

Driving one eventually is keeping me on the hook, especially after reading all of your posts !

Reactions: Jules22