Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1701904534614.png

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
Yeah, I'm calling Don Juan as the worst case scenario for us, which is still fine, will get us the cars early-mid Jan.
Im still 20% hopefull that some cars on the BA make it over here, its the ship the Adelaide Tesla Employees cars are on so it kinda makes sence to at least have a truck full to come from MEL to ADL... maybe... but who knows, they will come when they come..
If orders are filled by RN or date placed i cant be far from the start of the list for Adelaide orders..
I guess that cut off will be around when it docks, maybe there are enough VIC orders to fill first.

I still havent locked in my xmas travel dates just in case haha, but i suspect ill be burning some PULP over to north east vic again...

Reactions: Tesl3on
Im still 20% hopefull that some cars on the BA make it over here, its the ship the Adelaide Tesla Employees cars are on so it kinda makes sence to at least have a truck full to come from MEL to ADL... maybe... but who knows, they will come when they come..
If orders are filled by RN or date placed i cant be far from the start of the list for Adelaide orders..
I guess that cut off will be around when it docks, maybe there are enough VIC orders to fill first.

I still havent locked in my xmas travel dates just in case haha, but i suspect ill be burning some PULP over to north east vic again...
Yeah, I'm still hopefull BA or VP have some extra that end up going to customers, that's my best case, next is if MC is carrying M3 and lastly Don Juan or Viking Passama

Reactions: dronus