Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know you were kidding, but... Hiroshima is a beautiful city to visit these days.

And it's a great place to eat Okonomiyaki (like pancakes, with a local spin).
While I'm not a fan of okonomiyaki, they make mazdas in Hiroshima. Meanwhile, Firmament decided to park in front of the port. Is this sixth or seventh port in Japan it has visited? Almost one percent of all Japanese ports done!

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus
I know you were kidding, but... Hiroshima is a beautiful city to visit these days. The Peace Park, the museum area and the Atomic Bomb Dome are very moving places to be in. The sentiment of the place is very much not one of blaming anyone - but 'let's make sure this doesn't happen again'. It would be a very hard-hearted person who is not moved...

And it's a great place to eat Okonomiyaki (like pancakes, with a local spin).
To compare Okonomiyaki to a pancake, is the same as comparing a model 3 to an SSV...

Both are cars, with a very different way of doing the same job..

Sure, pancakes and Okonomiyaki are both flat, but eating either won't come close to satisfying a craving for the other 🤷‍♂️🤣

So as no to delve into the realm of "general chat" and get myself heavily moderated again....

My EDD has also been brought forward 2 days.. LR on Firmament Ace, delivered in Melbourne 🤙

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
/

I think I’m the only lucky guy so far…patiently waiting BA2 to leave Meb for PK!
my NL said tentative delivery date is 25th Jan but they won’t start processing paperwork until 2 weeks before which is tomorrow..
my one is also in BA..waiting for it to head to PK. Let’s see what happens, hopefully this time it delivers to CBR. I have been on this stage previously and then the vessel went back to China 😋

Reactions: PcS000 and dronus
Hey there, long time stalker first time poster.

I originally ordered Model Y RWD and was on the GC, decided to change my order with all the drama on that ship and as the Model 3 Highland got released not long after my original order and Tesla was happy to refund my original deposit, so I could re-order.

Now patiently waiting for a VIN for RWD M3 Black with Black and 19" Rims. Has anyone in the ACT received VIN's as of yet?
Canberra is deep dark blackhole at the moment. Only a couple definite VINs. A number of us had them revoked (an apparent ’glitch’) and we have been waiting for new ones to be assigned. I’m not saying I have been waiting patiently either.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22