Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What could possibly go wrong?

I know you were kidding, but... Hiroshima is a beautiful city to visit these days. The Peace Park, the museum area and the Atomic Bomb Dome are very moving places to be in. The sentiment of the place is very much not one of blaming anyone - but 'let's make sure this doesn't happen again'. It would be a very hard-hearted person who is not moved...

And it's a great place to eat Okonomiyaki (like pancakes, with a local spin).

Firmament next destination set to Hiroshima
Where can you find the info? The ship seems to be sitting here:
1704865940147.png

I know you were kidding, but... Hiroshima is a beautiful city to visit these days. The Peace Park, the museum area and the Atomic Bomb Dome are very moving places to be in. The sentiment of the place is very much not one of blaming anyone - but 'let's make sure this doesn't happen again'. It would be a very hard-hearted person who is not moved...

And it's a great place to eat Okonomiyaki (like pancakes, with a local spin).
Absolutely, it was tongue in cheek and with the utmost respect. I would love to visit there one day.

Reactions: Tesl3on
Absolutely, it was tongue in cheek and with the utmost respect. I would love to visit there one day.

No criticism intended on my part. Just sharing that it really IS worth visiting (as is most of Japan, for that matter - just not in July). And Hiroshima is a name that conjures so many images - yet from such terror some beauty has arisen.

Hey there, long time stalker first time poster.

I originally ordered Model Y RWD and was on the GC, decided to change my order with all the drama on that ship and as the Model 3 Highland got released not long after my original order and Tesla was happy to refund my original deposit, so I could re-order.

Now patiently waiting for a VIN for RWD M3 Black with Black and 19" Rims. Has anyone in the ACT received VIN's as of yet?

Reactions: mc90
Hey there, long time stalker first time poster.

I originally ordered Model Y RWD and was on the GC, decided to change my order with all the drama on that ship and as the Model 3 Highland got released not long after my original order and Tesla was happy to refund my original deposit, so I could re-order.

Now patiently waiting for a VIN for RWD M3 Black with Black and 19" Rims. Has anyone in the ACT received VIN's as of yet?
@Jules22

Reactions: Jules22
No criticism intended on my part. Just sharing that it really IS worth visiting (as is most of Japan, for that matter - just not in July). And Hiroshima is a name that conjures so many images - yet from such terror some beauty has arisen.
I am guilty of binge watching too many "Solo travel Japan" and "Only in Japan" videos on YouTube :) One day ill get there :)

The world needs more of the "what can we learn from / prevent this from happening again" ideologies to make it a better place, sounds like Japan has this strong in the culture which is awesome.

Reactions: Tesl3on and Jules22