Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lucky bastard. Mine's almost the same (but I have the stock rims) I ordered in Sep 23! No text for me. So much for delivered in order. whaaaa :(
I was convinced there is no such order to this process. Especially the last bit, moving out of port to the DC because logistics will definitely not pickup and deliver cars in order, that would take forever. Hope you get your text tomorrow.

And I’ve seen White Long Range models moving forward faster than the rest, perhaps they aren’t in demand as Tesla thought. They probably have more stock than orders because I’ve seen people ordering in mid/late January being assigned their cars from ships that have already arrived.

Reactions: bsbh and helio3
I was convinced there is no such order to this process. Especially the last bit, moving out of port to the DC because logistics will definitely not pickup and deliver cars in order, that would take forever. Hope you get your text tomorrow.

And I’ve seen White Long Range models moving forward faster than the rest, perhaps they aren’t in demand as Tesla thought. They probably have more stock than orders because I’ve seen people ordering in mid/late January being assigned their cars from ships that have already arrived.
Yeah my guess from what I've seen posted here and driving around Melbourne is that Grey and Blue are more popular than white this time. Probably because you see so many of the old models in white. That doesn't bother me though, for my tastes its still my favourite.

Reactions: Rosier
Yeah my guess from what I've seen posted here and driving around Melbourne is that Grey and Blue are more popular than white this time. Probably because you see so many of the old models in white. That doesn't bother me though, for my tastes its still my favourite.
Yeah almost every other older Tesla I see is white. But I haven’t seen a lot of white highlands in DCs though. People are going for other colours. Grey seems very popular.

Couldn't help myself. Went for a drive to check out how many cars were in the parking lot at Holden site and surprising only saw 14, no white, and one in red - mine? 😅

Attachments

• 20240208_132650.jpg
    20240208_132650.jpg
    658.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Funny
Reactions: helio3 and Rosier