Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a response from Tesla Canberra. He confirmed that the inventory we see on the website is indeed on the same ship as mine. Unfortunately, he was unwilling to assist further. I asked what ship it was on, to which he replied, “We can only see Delivery Window May 4 – May 25”. Disappointing considering the information others are able to get from interstate DCs.
Nice, thanks for that. The reply you got was much more helpful than mine.

Looks like this will be a very busy few weeks for deliveries.

Nah not even a crumb since ordering 23rd Feb. No VIN, no rego paperwork, just the app updating last week from Feb- Apr to May 4 - May 25.
What BaymaxW said, you should have a vin assigned. Easiest way I found it was using Chrome, going to chrome web store (click on highlighted icon in chrome)
1713148888238.png

Then click on highlighted webstore
1713148978627.png

Then search for Tesla Vin Finder
1713149072801.png

then install it, you should then get an icon of the Tesla T like the one I have on the first pic. make sure you are on the account page and click on the icon.
1713149170550.png

What BaymaxW said, you should have a vin assigned. Easiest way I found it was using Chrome, going to chrome web store (click on highlighted icon in chrome)
Cheers for the info. I've been checking for the VIN multiple different ways.

Extension:
1713153305098.png

Page source:
1713153380782.png

Im seriously considering uninstalling the Tesla app, and closing all the tesla related tabs I've got open so I stop thinking about it haha. Surely cant be too much longer.

ok, so I am sure this has been asked before but, I have an EDD May 11th to June 1st. Car is on ship Panagella which from what I can see docks into Adelaide on the 27th April. What is the usual wait from ship docking to delivery? I will be in Melbourne then maybe Port Macquarie all the way up to either 19th May or 26th May. Can I advise Tesla that I prefer a later delivery date. Or am I worrying for nothing based on when the ship docks

Extension: View attachment 1038617

Page source:
View attachment 1038618

Im seriously considering uninstalling the Tesla app, and closing all the tesla related tabs I've got open so I stop thinking about it haha. Surely cant be too much longer.
I do remember when I had a whole lot of tesla stuff opened i got vin not found. Are you actually signing out, then back into your account. I had my account page on my favourites so I could just click and go. But I found that just confused everything

Got confirmation email from Tesla at 03:02 PM that my car is on Paganella.....track mode begins!!
Woohoo, looks like a lot of us will have our car soon. I have the Panagella docking in Adelaide on the 27/4, BUT I dont know if that is correct. That may be the docking date for Melbourne. I went to the Melbourne shipping schedule, but that gives ships till the 24th April, and Panagella wasnt on the list

Extension: View attachment 1038617

Page source:
View attachment 1038618

There is a car with your exact specs on the Inventory stock, you can be assured you have been assigned a car. Have you completed all the tasks you have been assigned?

Woohoo, looks like a lot of us will have our car soon. I have the Panagella docking in Adelaide on the 27/4, BUT I dont know if that is correct. That may be the docking date for Melbourne. I went to the Melbourne shipping schedule, but that gives ships till the 24th April, and Panagella wasnt on the list
Interesting!!! not familiar with Tesla's process but it could also be a case of transporting cars to Melbourne via road. So long as they dont delay the delievry I am not complaining. 😀

Hey all, new member here! My Model 3 was on MORNING CRYSTAL which docked this morning, and I just received an email and SMS from Tesla to say it has arrived and that delivery is approaching. I assume this mean's it's been unloaded and going through customs, or does it mean it's already cleared customs and is waiting to be transported to the DC?

Hey all, new member here! My Model 3 was on MORNING CRYSTAL which docked this morning, and I just received an email and SMS from Tesla to say it has arrived and that delivery is approaching. I assume this mean's it's been unloaded and going through customs, or does it mean it's already cleared customs and is waiting to be transported to the DC?
Yep. Got the same SMS from them about an hour ago. Means we're entering the final phase. Before the weekend we will get a link to book our delivery slots! 🥰