Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooft, someone just posted on the Adelaide FB tesla page that their model Y order delivery just got brought forward 6 months. Ouch! My poor Vinless heart!
This is off topic from M3, but I was at the Adelaide delivery centre yesterday and saw these. They would have gotten one, maybe a cancellation?

Attachments

• ED0AE3F8-735B-40F2-90AC-C70289EB41B6.jpeg
    ED0AE3F8-735B-40F2-90AC-C70289EB41B6.jpeg
    660.7 KB · Views: 77
  • B04E87F6-B8D2-428E-9B35-1F8EDCE6670C.jpeg
    B04E87F6-B8D2-428E-9B35-1F8EDCE6670C.jpeg
    697.8 KB · Views: 43
Hi all, first time poster here.
I'm wondering if anyone knows how long the time you have up to when you should pay in full after getting your VIN?
It's about loan and don't want to get a credit check again and again. To try once after getting the invoice.
Any information would be grately helpful. :)

M3 LR White/Black | Sydney
OD: 26/03
VIN: I feel it coming | EDD: 6-9 months

Hi all, first time poster here.
I'm wondering if anyone knows how long the time you have up to when you should pay in full after getting your VIN?
It's about loan and don't want to get a credit check again and again. To try once after getting the invoice.
Any information would be grately helpful. :)

M3 LR White/Black | Sydney
OD: 26/03
VIN: I feel it coming | EDD: 6-9 months

My page says full payment is due at least 48 hours before delivery. I’m going with Macquarie, and they tell me they will be notified once I have a date and they will pay it then.

It feels like his subscribers are in a cult sometimes with the way the service is defended.
That description often also applies to people on any Tesla forum. Even when someone with a Tesla says anything critical about their car or service, they get shut down and attacked verbally as well as branded lots of unpleasant things, even though they just mentioned that something about their car irks them :)
To each their own, and internet ends up often being a place where people vent their frustrations, so should not be taken personally in even best of circumstances.
As a disclaimer, I do not subscribe to or affiliate with Veda or any other service that tracks Tesla cars online, I also do not affiliate with Tesla however I own one and have ordered a new one, so am waiting for it to arrive and vent on the internet like the rest of people in my situation :)

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
Don't bother

It feels like his subscribers are in a cult sometimes with the way the service is defended.

I have simply said the service isn't of value TO ME ( it's not hard to track a ship ) on a few occasions and boy oo boy did i get abused and attacked for it
I'm a subscriber its definitely not a cult. I can confirm that he actually provides stuff that is definitely not readily available to the public. I am not sure and don't really care how he gets this information but he does.