Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t run down the path of Q2 at this stage unless you feel as if it’s a coping mechanism. You were early December, right?

Mine was early November and I only got my vin a week ago tomorrow. You may be on MC and not be updated yet :) or worst case on the next departure. Should still be before EOQ ☺️

I understand the frustration though and sinking feeling. Like me, things may be 5IL3NT 😁 and then progress super quickly. I was on the same vehicle carrier as other people who got VIN’s weeks before me!

It will be very interesting to see what happens.
I’ve been closely watching everything and been expecting a VIN for weeks now and every time I get my hopes up it just doesn’t happen.

I don’t really mind either way would just like the certainty.
In saying that I really enjoy seeing everyone else go through the process of getting theirs.

It will be very interesting to see what happens.
I’ve been closely watching everything and been expecting a VIN for weeks now and every time I get my hopes up it just doesn’t happen.

I don’t really mind either way would just like the certainty.
In saying that I really enjoy seeing everyone else go through the process of getting theirs.
Don't worry Ardie... you have some company here too. ;)

Here's to a slight glimmer of hope in the way of either the "mystery VIN list" magically popping out, or... a last minute cancellation getting allocated.

Reactions: ArdieLest
Noob question and sorry if it's been discussed before, due to daily t/f limits, am I allowed to transfer funds over 3 transections?
It's a hassle to change daily limit and a slight risk if someone happens to hack/scam when I increased it.
You may do as you wish. Funds are required to be ‘cleared’ before delivery/pickup arranged. Both my deposit and finance balance cleared same day as transaction occurred.

Reactions: MAXPOiNT
Noob question and sorry if it's been discussed before, due to daily t/f limits, am I allowed to transfer funds over 3 transections?
It's a hassle to change daily limit and a slight risk if someone happens to hack/scam when I increased it.
I called my bank and requested a temporary limit increase. Bankwest allows you to up your daily limit to $100k, you then have 1 hour in which to send the money before it drops back to your regular limit. Saved me having to split it over multiple payments.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 .png

I am guessing these are for March deliveries.

So my SA finally responded. Looks like most LR orders still have not received their VIN allocations.

Good Morning Matthew,

Sorry for the late reply. I was off during the week last week and didn’t get back to Admin work until yesterday, so thank you for reaching out and putting this in front of me right now.

I have just opened up you account and it looks like you still aren’t matched to a VIN, which looks like a normal situation for many Long Range customers currently as the final vessel hasn’t finished its matching process.

I have reached out to my colleagues in the operations department and they have confirmed the final vessel is in the final stages of VIN matching.

I have just put an alert on your account for when that happens, and put a outlook event in my calendar to reach out to confirm this on Friday morning at 11am.

If you have any further questions, please let me know Matthew.

@MAXPOiNT I've seen a lot of people transferring 1-10$ first to see if the balance updated correctly before transferring the rest. Generally the balance updates 24-48h after transfer from what people have shared.
tl;dr: Yeah, you can do multiple transfers.

Reactions: MAXPOiNT