Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To the people that are getting the error, it could be a reboot of a server between you and where-ever Tesla have their servers. Happened to me at work from time to time. By the time I read the “your server is faulty email”, the server had rebooted and all was well.

This is what I got on my Accounts webpage.

Next Steps
We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account. Following this, a delivery representative will contact you to arrange final payment. Please note, we require cleared funds prior to delivery.

Who must be present at delivery?
The owner or the registered operator must be present to accept delivery. If you intend to have someone else pick up your vehicle on your behalf, you must provide a letter of authority.
My accounts page has had that message since mid-February.
M3P ordered 06/11/21

Reactions: rtvanda
Not good news at all. I see Turandot is scheduled do visit Auckland after Melb, so that would suggest no Teslas on Turandot. Morning Clara doesn’t have a NZ stop so AU deliveries still possible on that i guess?
For your sake I hope so, but I have my doubts. Turandot originally didn't have a NZ stop, but they added one (due to demand?), same could be done with Morning Clara if Tesla told them they had 1500+ Model 3s for NZ. Unless Morning Clara is already going to be packed to the gunwales with Oz bound cars.

Well, I just got my call from my (NZ) Tesla rep to deliver the bad news. I told him I'd already heard about NZ and asked about what was happening about Australian Deliveries.

You aren't going to like the answer.

According him you're also getting no deliveries this quarter.
Obviously you'll want confirmation from Tesla in Australia.

I'm off to the pub to drown my sorrows.

Reactions: trippa
Well, I just got my call from my (NZ) Tesla rep to deliver the bad news. I told him I'd already heard about NZ and asked about what was happening about Australian Deliveries.

You aren't going to like the answer.

According him you're also getting no deliveries this quarter.
Obviously you'll want confirmation from Tesla in Australia.

I'm off to the pub to drown my sorrows.
Sincere condolences. Really hope its early Q3 for you guys.

A bit perplexed why NZ buyers have been told this, but it seems no one her has been told yet. Two possibilities I guess. 1) Tesla AU haven’t got their act together yet or 2) We are getting some.

I much prefer the later…

Reactions: rtvanda