Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey mate where do we access said sheet?

The other spreadsheet I put up I'm just doing on my own PC. Here's hoping that Tesla produce so many VINs that I just cant keep up!
Oh, I've also put Delivery Date (range) and Location on my sheet - will post at end of day :)

I'm thinking about applying for my finance today. I'm not sure how far off my car would be, but applying for finance today would give me approval for 90 days and lock in what ever rate they have now. That will cover me until the end of September. If I don't have my car by then, I can get re-approved once without another credit hit, however I believe that would be at what ever the interest rate would be then. That will cover me up to the end of the year which I feel should be more than long enough for me to get my car.

Anyone much smarter with finances than me think this is a bad idea?

Reactions: Maximillan
Hey mate where do we access said sheet?

Reactions: theaussiedon
Out of interest, what is the trigger to lose the interest rate?
Date of delivery? Date of payment?
Its possible to pay almost immediately after the VIN is available (hidden VIN) it seems.
Are you able to push forward with the 'sale' at this point ?
Good questions. I'd assume the date they release the funds, which would be date of payment. And I'd happily start paying it as soon as I have a VIN, I'm already putting the equivalent of repayments away each pay (so I could borrow less) so wouldn't change my circumstances that much

Good questions. I'd assume the date they release the funds, which would be date of payment. And I'd happily start paying it as soon as I have a VIN, I'm already putting the equivalent of repayments away each pay (so I could borrow less) so wouldn't change my circumstances that much
In which case you would need the VIN by the cut off date (August) which hopefully gets you a bit more time. So a whole 6-8 weeks or so yet.
Hopefully well before that though.

Reactions: penn_
Today I find myself wondering where the VIN releasers are located. Are they in the powered down factory offices in Shanghai (July 1-4) or somewhere else?
Thoughts? 🤔
Nah, it has to Elon do it all personally then forgetting what he was doing, then starting again.
1656632543778.png