Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try the Yakima model 3 roof racks mate. I've seen a guy talking positively about them on another one of the groups I'm in.

I've looked at it, but not at all keen in the way it attaches. Even if I put aside the mechanical aspect of it, it's ugly and this rack will be attached permanently.

My best option I think, if they come into stock, is the Tessories one. Same mount system as OEM, and low enough price that I can live with replacing with OEM if they come into stock.

I found research on them hard as all reviews seem to say buy OEM, with the extra cash, but can't get OEM!

I’m not following sorry - do you mean the ship isn’t there or RHD cars aren’t there? Looked packed with cars to me.
Ship isn't there, nor were any Teslas in the video, lots of other cars, but I didn't spot any Teslas, and certainly not hundreds of them parked up together like we would expect.

So the Teslas might be inside the carpark building, or still on their way to that carpark from the factory.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
Ship isn't there, nor were any Teslas in the video, lots of other cars, but I didn't spot any Teslas, and certainly not hundreds of them parked up together like we would expect.

So the Teslas might be inside the carpark building, or still on their way to that carpark from the factory.
Ahh right, got it. Thanks.

I've looked at it, but not at all keen in the way it attaches. Even if I put aside the mechanical aspect of it, it's ugly and this rack will be attached permanently.

My best option I think, if they come into stock, is the Tessories one. Same mount system as OEM, and low enough price that I can live with replacing with OEM if they come into stock.

I found research on them hard as all reviews seem to say buy OEM, with the extra cash, but can't get OEM!
Has tessories said when they'll be back in stock? Asking as I'll be in the same boat as you shortly :(

Reactions: Redrum
Three weeks of RWD orders to have VINs allocated before they reach mine.

(If there's any logic to the process, which seems debatable!)
Yeah I privately track my time to VIN by order days in front of mine.

So for LR its 24/01 (me) - 14/12 (marigold - latest non Perth LR) = 41 order days away from VIN allocation.
Better than the 51 days a couple days ago :)

But still needing to stick to that state of Zen ;)

Reactions: NoTimeToLose
I've completely lost my state of zen now. I could have ordered the LR and had my vin now with the other Perth orders 🥹 SA has stitched me up good and proper

Hi All, long time lurker.
My first post here, I ordered rwd on 19/01 and changed my order to LR 12/02
White/White LR. should I based my order date on 19/01 or 12/02 (RN stays the same)

@Ormaus, I've tried to add my OD on your spreadsheet but no access to edit.

Has tessories said when they'll be back in stock? Asking as I'll be in the same boat as you shortly :(
I've not reached out to them yet. Doing that today, wasn't expecting to be in the market so soon! Reaching out to me Tesla SA too but not sure they will have any useful info for me.

Hi All, long time lurker.
My first post here, I ordered rwd on 19/01 and changed my order to LR 12/02
White/White LR. should I based my order date on 19/01 or 12/02 (RN stays the same)

@Ormaus, I've tried to add my OD on your spreadsheet but no access to edit.
Welcome!

They usually reset your order for big changes so I'd go with 12/02.

There are 2 spreadsheets
1) one for everyone to edit (its done via a google form - link at the top left of the sheet) - I don't own this one (or I would have made Australia a country! - an maybe NZ too. And maybe Tasmania ;) - everyone else would have been grouped in "Not important" or something),
2) one that I keep locally just cause I was interested if there was a pattern to the VIN allocations. this one is originally just for me - can't see an easy way to share it with everyone using Excel - so i copy and paste the sheet at what I figure is the end of the day (missed it completely last night!!)

Welcome!

They usually reset your order for big changes so I'd go with 12/02.

There are 2 spreadsheets
1) one for everyone to edit (its done via a google form - link at the top left of the sheet) - I don't own this one (or I would have made Australia a country! - an maybe NZ too. And maybe Tasmania ;) - everyone else would have been grouped in "Not important" or something),
2) one that I keep locally just cause I was interested if there was a pattern to the VIN allocations. this one is originally just for me - can't see an easy way to share it with everyone using Excel - so i copy and paste the sheet at what I figure is the end of the day (missed it completely last night!!)
Checked with SA before. Change model will not change you position in the queue. You still on your pervious order date, unless you cancel and placed a new order.

I've completely lost my state of zen now. I could have ordered the LR and had my vin now with the other Perth orders 🥹 SA has stitched me up good and proper
I'm in exactly the same position, was told by the SA in Perth that there was "no chance" the LR would be delivered before the RWD and yet here we are... Saying that im still hopeful that RWD will be the next lot of VIN's allocated and I will be in that batch. Will be very pissed if im not though.

Last edited:
044B9867-DD69-40FA-B7BC-E84AAADDFE08.jpeg

Received this message today.

I have financed with Macquarie. On the website it shows me generic message "we will shortly upload the invoice" but it also gives me an option to pay off the remaining balance in full.

Attachments

• 4681D170-2A00-447A-9B19-C7EA754C988B.jpeg
    4681D170-2A00-447A-9B19-C7EA754C988B.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 47
  • D32385C0-729E-4F97-A38B-B9368E988848.jpeg
    D32385C0-729E-4F97-A38B-B9368E988848.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 31