Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Veda is probably gathering data from that tracker @Ormaus have put together for the team here... lol.

Just kidding @Vedaprime ... don't flame me! 🙃
While I have some interesting data gathered from what people are putting in the public forum - and we can create some theories (good or bad) what it means, I think Veda has other sources that focus more on the transportation side that lead to other insights.

Kinda think of the data I get from all you guys as interesting pre-VIN and Veda having insights here but majoring on what happens after you get a VIN.

While I have some interesting data gathered from what people are putting in the public forum - and we can create some theories (good or bad) what it means, I think Veda has other sources that focus more on the transportation side that lead to other insights.

Kinda think of the data I get from all you guys as interesting pre-VIN and Veda having insights here but majoring on what happens after you get a VIN.
Well said

The other flaw with crowd sourced data is data reliability.

Like, I say this as a completely theoretical, I wouldn't do this and I'm not aware of anyone doing this, but imagine setting up 10 or so different alts. And all of them being here for a lengthy period of time and occasionally contributing in the last 497 pages, enough to look legit. Then lying and claiming suddenly they'd all ordered in June and got a VIN last night.

Would completely throw off the data. And spread a lot of discord and frustration with people who ordered older than that.

• Disagree
Reactions: moa999
The other flaw with crowd sourced data is data reliability.

Like, I say this as a completely theoretical, I wouldn't do this and I'm not aware of anyone doing this, but imagine setting up 10 or so different alts. And all of them being here for a lengthy period of time and occasionally contributing in the last 497 pages, enough to look legit. Then lying and claiming suddenly they'd all ordered in June and got a VIN last night.

Would completely throw off the data. And spread a lot of discord and frustration with people who ordered older than that.
Always. I compile the (effectively) hearsay and we squint sideways at it and sometimes figure out a pattern. Sometimes we cant figure anything out. Sometimes I spot some inconsistencies and privately ask for some correcting information if that person is willing to provide it.

As to how many forklifts an unladen Morning Clara can carry? It would depend if its an African or European Morning Clara.