Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to SA about blank edd on app. He said it's because it's preparing for the next round of vin allocations. Those blanked out will get a vin next cycle. I asked about the 6-9month guys (I'm aug-nov) and he said with the upgraded line they are doing a bigger batch this time.

So those who were 6-9months and have a blank edd can expect an incoming vin in the next run.

Of course this is from SA so don't take as gospel
Would be awesome if this is true. Mine has disappeared from both app and website

I really hope that is the case for everyone.

I always expected that I would be in the shipment after the next, but it’s still disappointing.

I do find it weird if this is true though, since EDD disappearing has never meant “preparation for VINs” before.
My order date is 15/02 RWD and it's still showing August to November.

Spoke to SA about blank edd on app. He said it's because it's preparing for the next round of vin allocations. Those blanked out will get a vin next cycle. I asked about the 6-9month guys (I'm aug-nov) and he said with the upgraded line they are doing a bigger batch this time.

So those who were 6-9months and have a blank edd can expect an incoming vin in the next run.

Of course this is from SA so d

My OD is 15/03 and the EDD window has disappeared as you mentioned.

I ordered in August (M3LR White) and my app and account has never had an estimated delivery date. Only estimate I've seen is on the initial order page.
That’s because your car will be transported to you on a truck, so you won’t ever see an EDD. Once you the car is in the country give Tesla a call and they might be able to give a better idea. I called them this week, as it was driving me a little nuts.

Reactions: cafz and Braz
Delivery done, hang it there those still waiting, it is worth it. I know everyone says it, but it is something else, it's remarkable. For me, I've decided to get PPF and Ceramic Coating done, so have to wait 1 more week 😥 so only got a tease today.

Quite a few deliveries were made in the morning, mine took slightly longer due to finalising trade-in.

*HANDY TIP* for those trade-ing, make sure to bring your servicing history, for me I didn't have a servicing book, but managed to get in touch over the phone with my local servicing centre I went to and got some receipts sent to my email. If I couldn't provide, they would've dropped the trade-in offer another $500-$1000. They were great and happy to wait for me to source the receipts.

Otherwise the entire process took probably 10mins at most. They guide you through the basics, but let's be honest, we all have watched the vids multiple times 😅.
Woohoo!! Congratulations @DreNewy. T-9 days for me and counting the seconds. Look forwards to seeing some photos or catching you on the roads around Newy or at a local charging spot.

Reactions: DreNewy