Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those on here that are not aware, Veda Prime offers a great service on tracking, plus many more benefits with up to date info not rumours. If you’re spending $60K or more…. A few bucks a month is certainly worth it. Just a suggestion, and if you’re interested here’s the link:
Agreed, great service, less speculation more facts

I also got the obligatory greeting call (I ordered M3 LR early July).

He was nice to talk to and said mine is currently Feb-May (as it always was) and if anything expect it in Feb or earlier.
Define “obligatory“… never had one of those greeting calls. Oh, hang on… you’re LR… a humble RWD here… I’m on day 225….😴

I also got the obligatory greeting call (I ordered M3 LR early July).

He was nice to talk to and said mine is currently Feb-May (as it always was) and if anything expect it in Feb or earlier.
Beware, I’ve re read your post, and just realised “expect it in Feb or earlier“ is eerily similar to the quote I got in February when I was told 3 to 5 months but told “could be June“. Here I am 8 months later still waiting for a VIN.

Tesla needs to show some love to model 3.
Screenshot_20221007-190058_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: StevenStanbury
This question is for anyone here who financed their car with pepper money and taken delivery already, were you able to use evie charging network for free like they said. If yes what was the process to claim the free charging? Did you receive an email from evie after settlement?
Hey mate I work for Pepper and I am still vinless.
Yes you will get a welcome email from evie networks in the 24-48 hours after your loan settles with the instructions on what you will need to do. Partnership between pepper and evie for 12 months free charging for electric vehicles is definitely alive and kicking. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Oh what, I never got a Vic Gov alerting me to Tesla applying the subsidy... Is that what's meant to happen?
I just doubled checked it's an email from Solar Victoria and it was sent to me about 1.5 months after the "welcome to Tesla family" email.

It's basically a "confirm of subsidy request email" with a confirmation that it will be actually applied not until the vehicle is ready.

No idea what the timing is supposed to be, just this is what my experience is.

Worth noting that the subsidy only applies to RWD models since anything else goes over the threshold.

Ryan Shaw has a new video out regarding Tesla's removal of the ultrasonic sensors, which indicates that parking assist may be temporarily limited or inactive until they sort their crap out with Vision replacing the sensors. So be careful if you have a USS-less vehicle (which nobody here does yet) because your parking assist might be inoperable or unreliable.

The video also talks about Tesla's sales in Australia and how it's surpassed the Camry. PSA: his talk of the Model Y sales might angry up the blood on this forum.