Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s great to see VINs are starting to roll in again. I have 900km on my car now after picking it up on 26-Sep. I’m loving it. Photo in the car park at work.
View attachment 863882
I have taken so many people for a ride…be prepared for that! Oh and if your car isn’t white, expect the shock of “Oh, I was expecting it to be white!” 🤣
So...everyone else is WFH at yours because they don't have a fun car to drive to work? 😆

Remember that the video is a day behind
As in these would have all been built 12th
As we are starting to get VINS I feel we are being built 13th and 14th
Are we actually starting to see them though? Other than a small number posts from new members with March order dates, there doesn't seem to be too much yet.
Although, it does seem likely they will come soon.

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
Not wanting to sound too skeptical, but I am a little bit. We seem to be seeing VINS for order dates months after the long-timers, from accounts new to these forums. It doesn't add up for me. Given the recent data breaches from large Aussie companies, I think we should be careful what info we share here. And make sure you have strong passwords on your online accounts, including your Tesla account.
I agree, after months of disappointment I also am waiting for a long term poster to hoist the VIN flag before I let my guard down.
Oh thanks for the accessories link from months way back.. I cracked a couple of weeks ago and received the mats this week. They are great. Hope you receive something from it Cheers

Not wanting to sound too skeptical, but I am a little bit. We seem to be seeing VINS for order dates months after the long-timers, from accounts new to these forums. It doesn't add up for me. Given the recent data breaches from large Aussie companies, I think we should be careful what info we share here. And make sure you have strong passwords on your online accounts, including your Tesla account.
Very good advice. Two factor authentication is also the minimum standard you should expect now - makes it that much harder for the bad guys.
The thing I like about the Tesla account is that you can't change your password, only reset it via a link sent to your email address.

Screenshot_20221015-085159_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Dilepa
As a mid Feb order I'm watching wondering/hoping that nobody on the Gold Coast ordered until mid March for some bizarre reason and they are just doing regions in batches and the dates aren't anything to worry about.

I think my account will be refreshed a record number of times over this weekend, if I don't get a VIN I'll feel even more deflated about the weekend being over and it being Monday than normal.