Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got off the phone with one from SA Chatswood, NSW and they reckon they're prepping for the avalanche of deliveries in December. They mentioned that all cars ordered before April 1 will likely be delivered this December, with a very small percentage in January 2023.

In other news, I reckon I'll be winning the Lotto next week.
LOL! I hope they are right but historically they are about as accurate as the weatherman

I was told by Tesla WA today that they definitely did not have 5 cars available in showroom. There are 12 unallocated cars arriving in Fremantle in the 11-25 Dec shipment that most of us in WA have received VINs for...ODD 04/22. I was also told to not get too excited about that date, January more likely...who knows
There were 5 and as @5:29 ESST on the 19th one is still there
1668839413188.png

Last edited:
I didn't have to think long before I must admit I have never backed more than a couple of winners at the dogs..But I do still believe in Santa and perhaps he will deliver me a belated Christmas present early January😂

As you say a lovely story that will keep me interested in refreshing for a Vin from tomorrow til Wednesday.
More importantly did the SA say "if you don't believe you don't receive" threatingly or nicely?

There were 5 and as @5:29 ESST on the 19th one is still there
View attachment 876132
Just because there were 5 showing doesn't mean there was only 5. There could have been multiples of the different specifications and only displayed once. I would argue it is very likely there have been multiple black RWDs sold, unlikely a single one has sat there this long when the others disappeared so quickly.

Reactions: raffdog
Got off the phone with one from SA Chatswood, NSW and they reckon they're prepping for the avalanche of deliveries in December. They mentioned that all cars ordered before April 1 will likely be delivered this December, with a very small percentage in January 2023.

In other news, I reckon I'll be winning the Lotto next week.
April 1st 🤣🤣

My EDD changed to 19.11 - 2.12 today.. Given that the VIN still doesn't appear on the RAV database, i would be surprised if i end up taking delivery before 2.12
Went for a look at Freo yesterday and they where trucking all the cars to wherever they are going before going to the dealership.
That's a cancellation order so you better be getting ready for delivery.

My EDD changed to 19.11 - 2.12 today.. Given that the VIN still doesn't appear on the RAV database, i would be surprised if i end up taking delivery before 2.12
Went for a look at Freo yesterday and they where trucking all the cars to wherever they are going before going to the dealership.
Mine has also changed to this window. Seems like the current delivery appointments are all Model Ys which is frustrating.

Reactions: blubbernator