Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(To those horrified that I cancelled, I already own a Model 3 and this was going to be a replacement, but the changeover costs were getting beyond what made sense to me, so hanging on to my existing one).
I will have the same decision to make when mine arrives in a few months. As I already have M3 that I really enjoy, if the cost of upgrade goes too high, I will have to evaluate that at the time it arrives. At current stage I am still looking forward to the upgrade.

Boom!! VIN received. Delivery date 29 Nov to 13th Dec. Must be on a ship thats about to land or has landed. Wonder why they dont allocate VINs earlier....?

Interesting maybe the VIC VIN storm is coming
Given the EDD 29 Nov to 13 Dec, I reckon @ddr0001 is lucky enough to have received car from an order cancellation, because the date range suggests its a car coming off the Don Juan in the coming 24 hours.

Reactions: Ryanjava and voltz
I will have the same decision to make when mine arrives in a few months. As I already have M3 that I really enjoy, if the cost of upgrade goes too high, I will have to evaluate that at the time it arrives. At current stage I am still looking forward to the upgrade.
Out of interest what's the change in cost from the time the order was placed, to now? Is it interest rates for financing arrangements?

My Tesla account url now ends in /product-finalize?rn=RN*********
It has been like this for about a week or so
My account moved from '6-9 months' to 'Dec 22 - Jan 23' about a week or two before this

Is this normal or am I reading too much into it?
Mine changed to "product-finalize" 4+ months ago, didn't seem to change much.

However the EDD change means you're likely to get a VIN very soon I would think.
What was your order date?

Just popped over for lunch to Todd Rd where the vehicle transporters leave the Mirrat terminal in Melbourne. I could only see Toyotas on the back of trucks. A lot of them lined up for departure but none with Teslas on the back.

View attachment 878941

I am very much enjoying the fruits of your impatience. Now - back to the dock to sit and wait for a truck full of Teslas. Preferably black, with white interior and a dual motor badge on the back. When spotted flick me a PM.

Dr Sink Pain can relieve you later.

I'd take a shift but I'm 215km away...

:)

Reactions: MozMan and neilg
I am very much enjoying the fruits of your impatience. Now - back to the dock to sit and wait for a truck full of Teslas. Preferably black, with white interior and a dual motor badge on the back. When spotted flick me a PM.

Dr Sink Pain can relieve you later.

I'd take a shift but I'm 215km away...

:)
I'll be back this evening before dusk, after work hours, to see if there's any movement then. Its a nice bike ride, good to get the heart rate up.

My own GP tells me I need to lose weight so this is not obsessive / compulsive, its healthy! :D

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: Ryanjava and voltz