Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 879018hey guys, I’m just searching tonight and see what kind is usb I need for sentry mode. Saw this on Tesla shop. Is this means our car come with this same 125g usb drive as default? If so any one know how many days 128g could capture? Any suggestion if need larger storage what should I get? SSD?
I just bought this one:

On sale at the moment.

I've tested this, and despite the "Shield" having high level encryption, you have to enable it first. As it comes out of the box it's a standard external hard drive. I thought the car would have issues with an encrypted drive so I was a bit worried, but it shouldn't be an issue at all.

Reactions: voltz
I just bought this one:

On sale at the moment.

I've tested this, and despite the "Shield" having high level encryption, you have to enable it first. As it comes out of the box it's a standard external hard drive. I thought the car would have issues with an encrypted drive so I was a bit worried, but it shouldn't be an issue at all.
Thanks man, I also wonder if you need to format it to the format Tesla accept?

Rebate for VIC looks like its already claimed in the total.
chrome_2022-11-28_22-52-32.png

Interesting development - checked the app yesterday afternoon saw an updated EDD of 6/1 - 19/1. Checked my account and also have pre-populated application for vehicle registration docs (which has a VIN). Didn’t receive a Tesla vision prompt at any point…

OD: 10/6
Sydney, RWD, MSM, standard
EDD: 6/1 - 19/1 4/1 - 18/1

After seeing a few retractions in the past, not sure if this is the real deal 😅

Hi guys, first-time poster. I was forced out of my shell seeing the barrage of Melbourne VINs that rained down yesterday without getting one for myself. I ordered online (with no SA involved) on 16th March. Since then I have modified the design up to four times - changing the paint color from red to white and vice versa. My last change (red exterior to white) was less than a week ago which set my order date back to 20/10/2022 as per my updated order agreement.

Two questions:
  • Which order date do you think Tesla might be working with here? 16/03 (my first order date) or 20/10 (the date of my last design changes)?
  • How do you think making design changes affects wait time generally?
Current design: M3, RWD, white paint, black interior

BTW, I have a novated lease quote with $93.94/fortnight fleet insurance. Is this a reasonable price? I have the option of bringing my own insurance company. Can someone point me to a few insurance companies I could talk to?
Morning guys, I got VINdicated today. EDD 5th - 19th Jan. Seems like the theory that you get sent back to the end of the general order queue when you modify your design is a myth. I think I got sent to the back of the queue for my new spec within my original order window instead.

M3 RWD (Vanilla)
Vission prompt: 29/11, around 4:30am
ODD: 16/03/2022
Melbourne (Mulgrave delivery center)
Finance (Novated lease)

View attachment 879018hey guys, I’m just searching tonight and see what kind is usb I need for sentry mode. Saw this on Tesla shop. Is this means our car come with this same 125g usb drive as default? If so any one know how many days 128g could capture? Any suggestion if need larger storage what should I get? SSD?
I’ll be getting the Samsung T5 1tb for sentry mode. The bigger the better so it won’t get over written.

Reactions: cdai
Interesting development - checked the app yesterday afternoon saw an updated EDD of 6/1 - 19/1. Checked my account and also have pre-populated application for vehicle registration docs (which has a VIN). Didn’t receive a Tesla vision prompt at any point…

OD: 10/6
Sydney, RWD, MSM, standard
EDD: 6/1 - 19/1 4/1 - 18/1

After seeing a few retractions in the past, not sure if this is the real deal 😅

You didn’t see the Tesla Vision prompt because you ordered after 01/06.

It was a notice of adjustment for everyone who ordered prior to that date.