Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My build date on my invoice doesn't though. 13th November. Don Juan left in October if I recall correctly.
My car was built same date, 13th nov. It was on the Don Juan which arrived to Port Melbourne last Sunday. Now that our delivery date has been pushed back, I am strongly hoping that we get a text tomorrow for a collection

By going off the trends in here, I might ignore the first EDDs until I reach about the 4th or 5th one? It’s all over the shop lol
I think the EDDs are it all the ships are on schedule, however the are many delays at the docks at the moment outside of teslas control.

Cherry and crystal have been circling for 5 days to and Don Juan was over a week.

Picking mine up on Tuesday. Payment and insurance is all sorted. Anything else I’m missing?
Have there been any recent issues in the current batch that I should keep an eye out for? I know for the US, there’s the app with the huge checklist but 30mins seems too short to go through the entire thing thoroughly.

Reactions: neilg
Picking mine up on Tuesday. Payment and insurance is all sorted. Anything else I’m missing?
Have there been any recent issues in the current batch that I should keep an eye out for? I know for the US, there’s the app with the huge checklist but 30mins seems too short to go through the entire thing thoroughly.
Nothing to worry about. Maybe check your panel gap and perhaps watch youtube videos if you havent already. Just enjoy the car and congrats.