Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They said it's normally 5-7 days, but were estimating more like 7-10 days due to the holiday period. No carrier details but they said the carrier would contact me.
I literally just got a text whilst typing this.

Screenshot_20221212-142127.png

I just received an email from Tesla: "Local Availability—Model 3", and indeed checking Perth stock there's 10 cars available right now, 6 RWD and 4 Performance.

:)
I enquired to see if I could swap to one of these cars and was told by SA Lee in Osborne Park that my car was coming on the same shipment as these cars which he said would be 1st-3rd week in January, they are cancelled stock. My OD 9/4 current EDD is 30-31 Jan and he said that is when the ship is arriving and it will not be until January.

Picked up My car today. Beautiful process and very nice people at mulgrave. Took about 5 minutes.

Excellent car and build quality. If I was to be really nitpicking I feel like the right side mirror doesn’t turn out far enough for me to see where I want (maybe they installed the mirrors for a left hand drive car). I’ve never driven anything like it. Suspension and comfort feels great and amazing acceleration. Highly recommend the m3 and I think it looks nicer than y.

I'm lucky to have a colleague live nearby to car pool with plus working from home. Public transport is pretty crappy, but manageable.
And we got a lift home from the buyers parents in their Tesla!
I've had to borrow the mother-in-law's Kia Rio until mine arrives. At least I'll appreciate the Tesla even more when I get it now...