Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up to anyone leasing through SG Fleet

Apparently SG Fleet is having some “IT” issues and they have not been able to send the payment to Tesla since Monday. Doubt it will clear today and I will most likely end up missing my delivery scheduled for tomorrow (the universe is testing my patience to it’s extremes).

This could be a one off thing, but if you are going with SG Fleet, you might want to get them to make the payment early.

Reactions: hk12
Also here. I am waiting for the probably inevitable bump back of EDD. Since the 16-30/12 EDD was given I always expected it would be right at the end of that, or just a little after. Given that I go on holiday on the 27th I don't really care if it gets bumped back by a fortnight or so but some of the delays the Adelaidians are getting are pretty brutal and that worries me.
Mine just changed to 1/1-22/1. Not too bad for me though as I am on holiday in early Jan

Though, predictions on a public forum is hardly good customer service.

The range I was given & the communications I’ve had with Tesla were reasonable, & I was pretty happy with everything.

*sugar* customer experience. Regardless of it being within their control or not.
At least pick up the phone & call or explain what’s going on.

Reactions: No EV and BegaPride
Hi Folks.

Couple of pre-delivery questions;

1. Are these considered the 'top' pre-delivery inspection check lists ?

polymorphic/tesla-model-y-checklist: Checklist for Tesla Model Y (github.com)
Tesla Delivery Checklist - Google Sheets
iOS App: Inspect T

2. What would you do if something 'fails' the test like panel alignment or paint imperfections?

Cheers.
I'm glad M3 are finally rolling in soon, I've enjoyed my M3 RWD so much.

On my DD I noticed the rear tail lights on the right were not flush (it's two pieces and there was like a 3-4mm misaligment between them but the left one was perfect) and the SA said it was "within specifications" and showed me other M3 with the same issues and some even worse. It was the only issue I had with the car but I said I wasn't happy and spoke to another SA who said to lodge a Service Request, then and there and write it's an issue on delivery day and mention his name and book it in.

So I did this and Tesla were good and fixed it when I took it in a few days later (although I think I should have just left it cause no one would have noticed) as now the boot panel gap looks a bit bigger. It was all under warranty

One thing to mention is, you're gonna scratch your rims! I did after one week. If you notice the wheels stick out slightly from the bodywork and so your wheels are closer to the gutter than you think, and there no 360 camera to really help you.

Yeah, when I checked on it online, several of the tracking sites all showed it leaving Fisherman Island.

But it looks like it’s been sitting at anchor out here all night, so far -
Now being parked at the Bulk Handling terminal
1671154571611-png.885519

1671154647201.png

Attachments

• 1671154571611.png
    1671154571611.png
    46 KB · Views: 147