Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD range just moved up 5 days from 31 Dec to 22 Jan to now showing 26 Dec - 16 Jan (pick-up in Alexandria, NSW). Not sure how they think they could turn the vehicles around so quick (customs, detailing, delivery date scheduling) with the ship arriving into PK tomorrow night.... Why not just keep it 31 Dec and pull forward the end of the range. Why toy with my emotions...oh wait, nevermind.

Does anyone know how many Kms you can do (on your trade in) after accepting the trade in offer - im concerned theyll hit me up for more cash when i trade in as ive put 500kms on (due to their delays obviously) but cant see anything written about limit - when we traded another car, Porsche allowed us 1600kms but that was it, no more.

Why toy with my emotions...oh wait, nevermind.
Yep, just got adjusted again: 26 Dec to 16 Jan, 2023. Some progress is +ve, but it does seem like the work experience kids are playing with the controls. I assume there is no way Dec 26th or Pub Hol Tue Dec 27th is a delivery option, so why not just paint reality, even with the wide window we had been given? Who knows... whatever will be will be now.

Reactions: Robdunc
I too am wondering about this
I had the same question… I spoke to my SA who spoke with the trade in team. They said that I could do no more than 2000km from the lodged amount from date my trade in was accepted. I live rurally (500km from delivery centre) and my current car is my daily driver. I have had to hire a car in recent weeks to go away for trips as I do not have the allowance available with all of the delivery delays.

I had the same question… I spoke to my SA who spoke with the trade in team. They said that I could do no more than 2000km from the lodged amount from date my trade in was accepted. I live rurally (500km from delivery centre) and my current car is my daily driver. I have had to hire a car in recent weeks to go away for trips as I do not have the allowance available with all of the delivery delays.
Thanks for that info :) at least you can speak to your SA - ive called, emailed and SMS'd and get no reply out of Chatswood - most annoying and pretty poor service to be fair. But hey thanks for the info :)

Look a Christmas present
1671505768370.png

Really can see the 25th happening, Yeah NA!

What it really tells me is that it's most likely on the MSC IMMACOLATTA.