Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a lot I like about the car.

There's not much I don't like so far. I hate myself for buying a phone that doesn't wirelessly charge, because that would be so convenient.
Great quick review Studgun - cheers. Don't worry about the wireless changing, you've got to have something new to put on the shopping list and wait for. Maybe there is an adapter that could work for your phone?:

Alternatively, feel free to shoot $35 into my Patreon account as an order fee, I will keep an eye on the upcoming 6.6" Galaxy S23, provide updates and hopefully get it to you around December next year, after full payment... but it could slip into early 2024 👍

Great quick review Studgun - cheers. Don't worry about the wireless changing, you've got to have something new to put on the shopping list and wait for. Maybe there is an adapter that could work for your phone?:

Alternatively, feel free to shoot $35 into my Patreon account as an order fee, I will keep an eye on the upcoming 6.6" Galaxy S23, provide updates and hopefully get it to you around December next year, after full payment... but it could slip into early 2024 👍
Don't forget to send him a late notice a day after you send him the bill too!

The port schedule has it chilling there til next week when it officially arrives on Mon 26 Dec?!?! 🫠😭🫣

View attachment 887458
View attachment 887459
Oh boy ..very disappointing. Now more anxiety as the wait goes on. We have nearly $70000 paid for a car that we cannot drive.. or even see for that matter! This was on the expectation that the car could be delivered before Christmas or at very least before 2023! It seems now that we have Buckley’s of getting it this year.
I guess on the flip side.. It’s nearly Christmas and the season of Joy .. going to have to ignore this situation for a couple of weeks. ..then see where we stand.
M3 RWD OD 23/4/2022
Build date: 25/11/2022

I did have a good walk around looking for damage outside and inside before signing the CEVA paperwork. I think I have a pretty good eye for detail and it all looked pretty good. I didn't use a checklist or anything like that.

Surprisingly, Autopilot had calibrated well before I made it from Mount St John to Idalia via Gulliver. TACC and speed sign recognition seem to be quite good. I gave autosteer a go on the Ring Road on the way to work today and it was a weird feeling but seemed to work well.

There is a lot I like about the car. I love the white interior; I have always wanted a light-coloured interior and it doesn't get much lighter. I like pre-conditioning to cool the car down before I get in. One-pedal driving is great. I have not noticed any radiant heat from the glass roof, even in Townsville heat. I love phone key and walk away lock. I really like having Spotify built-in; it just starts playing when I open the door and stops as I walk away. No waiting for phone to connect and Android Auto to start up.

There's not much I don't like so far. I don't like having to enter the car or go into the app to unlock the charge port, but this is only an issue if you don't use a Tesla branded charger. I hate myself for buying a phone that doesn't wirelessly charge, because that would be so convenient. I miss the ventilated seats I had in my Camry, but the pre-conditioning and white seats definitely helps with this, and I imagine window tinting will help further when I get that done in a few weeks.
Thats a good run down for us in townsville. Where are you getting the tinting done.

Reactions: choppa
I'm waiting anxiously too. Settlement occurred yesterday with my Tesla account showing fully paid yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, I don't think that has anything to do with what order deliveries occur. 308 days on...
I paid up too given the weekends and public holidays, I didn't want to get caught out.
My frustration has now turned to a lack of car at the moment. I was glad to sell quickly for the asking price, and very lucky to have friends and colleagues give to various places, but it was pushing the friendship to ask for a lift home from the hospital at 4am!

Reactions: daisy22
Couldn't happier!!! 😁 btw AUS Tesla still got USS.

1671668670202.png

Oh boy ..very disappointing. Now more anxiety as the wait goes on. We have nearly $70000 paid for a car that we cannot drive.. or even see for that matter! This was on the expectation that the car could be delivered before Christmas or at very least before 2023! It seems now that we have Buckley’s of getting it this year.
I guess on the flip side.. It’s nearly Christmas and the season of Joy .. going to have to ignore this situation for a couple of weeks. ..then see where we stand.
M3 RWD OD 23/4/2022
Build date: 25/11/2022
Well said! I'm working up to tomorrow (inherent for finance), then on leave with the family until 3 Jan when work (actual work I'm getting paid for) gets busy again. Car will be on the back burner (well... relatively speaking, of course I'm still refreshing port schedules!), but will be focusing on spending time with the family, overreating, and working out if the bins go out in my cheese induced stupor. Good times.

Enjoy your cars Melbournians, hope more Adelaidians lock in pickup dates and good luck Brissie pickups, hope there's good news for next week!

Hi! Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to share my delivery delays in WA.

M3 RWD blue OD 1/4/22
BD 1/11/22
1st EDD 15 Dec - 25 Dec,
2nd EDD 31 Dec - 14 Jan,
3rd EDD 15 Jan - 5 Feb

I'm catching public transport in the meantime, so thats a form of autopilot i guess 😅
Your car is currently sitting on a dock in Singapore awaiting allocation to a ship. They are on their 3rd scheduled ship allocation,. Figures crossed now they stick with the FREEDOM ACE due to pick cars up on 1st January arriving at Freo on the 9th.

Reactions: Waiting in WA
Can you retrofit the button
I have sent people achieve this with S3XY Buttons, but I don't think it's worth the cost. I'll just get used to it. I won't be charging every day for my commute.
Thats a good run down for us in townsville. Where are you getting the tinting done.
Getting tint and ceramic coating at Attention to Detail in Garbutt. They have experience in Teslas and own a Model 3 themselves. They will do the rear windscreen in one piece, rather than two like some other shops.
Oh wow @Studgun , when did you place your order? Or did you get the UMC because you switched to inventory stock?
I ordered end of July, but changed my order to match inventory stock. Tesla said the removal of the UMC was based on order date, not build date, so I wouldn't get one but it was in there.