Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I got an SMS and email, but not the one I wanted. but what did I expect. This was predicted.

Delivery Estimate Updated
Due to ongoing port congestion resulting in vessel delays; we estimate your vehicle delivery will now occur between mid-January and early February. Visit your Tesla Account to view your current delivery estimate and complete any outstanding tasks.

Once a firm date is available, you will receive an SMS or Email inviting you to select your Express Delivery appointment.
I have just received same SMS when Tesla account is still showing as 21/12 - 31/12.

So mid Jan to early Feb... and we are about to received MY22... Great... Even new order ETA is Feb-May..

I have just received same SMS when Tesla account is still showing as 21/12 - 31/12.

So mid Jan to early Feb... and we are about to received MY22... Great... Even new order ETA is Feb-May..
I think Tesla is trying to lower your expectation and saying the latest time of arrival for everyone. However, the ship would dock at the port next week and start to unload the vehicles. Hopefully, we could get the car earlier than the SMS mentioned.

Reactions: djek511
New order ETA has been Feb-May since April this year
Yeah, I know. They probably can clear all backlogs and deliver new order by May.

I think Tesla is trying to lower your expectation and saying the latest time of arrival for everyone. However, the ship would dock at the port next week and start to unload the vehicles. Hopefully, we could get the car earlier than the SMS mentioned.
Now I am seriously thinking to cancel my order (placed on 31/03) then place new M3 order or switch to MY..

Brisbane - still no delivery texts but I did get a call from a SA at Mt Gravatt this morning saying he’s working on my invoice, he had to check something. And I’ve since received texts about my custom plates and if I confirm to swap them over from my trade in onto my Tesla at pick up, and they remove the standard one for me. So that’s a great positive too! Read prior on here that they stopped that. But they messaged me 3 times to confirm so must be happening. Once I get my invoice and more than TBD I’ll be ecstatic 🤩

Reactions: Robdunc