Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I know. They probably can clear all backlogs and deliver new order by May.

Now I am seriously thinking to cancel my order (placed on 31/03) then place new M3 order or switch to MY..
I sold my BMW on 16 December. At that point my EDD was 16 Dec to 31 Dec. I would definitely be cancelling now and ordering what would end up being a 2023 model. Except I dont have a car:confused:

Oh and I was on the road passing the Hendra site driveway and saw a big car carrier full with Teslas driving in. So they are definitely transporting them from the Port of Brisbane- to Hendra, at least slowly.
It would have been quicker for them drive them there individually once they were offloaded 😂. It's only 20 minutes from the Port.

Just wondering has anyone's EDD has changed on account? Mine is still showing 26 December 22 - 22 January 23.
App still showing Dec 26th - Jan 16th, but did received the "we estimate your vehicle delivery will now occur between mid-January and early February" email earlier. Who knows or can follow this circus... it gotta be in the next few weeks, but whatevs now me thinks - Syd deliveries largely dock and truck dependent, I guess, and more complexities were forecasted a little earlier. B Rgds & Merry Christmas, Fellow Feb 2022 Order

Last edited:
Reactions: Snoopy1 and djek511
App still showing Dec 26th - Jan 16th, but did received the "we estimate your vehicle delivery will now occur between mid-January and early February" email earlier. Who knows or can follow this circus... it gotta be in the next few weeks, but whatevs now me thinks - Syd deliveries largely dock and truck dependent, I guess, and more complexities were forecasted a little earlier. B Rgds & Merry Christmas, Fellow Feb 2022 Order
Thanks for the kind wishes. And of course same to you and other participants of forum.

Well I got an SMS and email, but not the one I wanted. but what did I expect. This was predicted.

Delivery Estimate Updated
Due to ongoing port congestion resulting in vessel delays; we estimate your vehicle delivery will now occur between mid-January and early February. Visit your Tesla Account to view your current delivery estimate and complete any outstanding tasks.

Once a firm date is available, you will receive an SMS or Email inviting you to select your Express Delivery appointment.
I got exactly same e amil this afternoon. very very disappointed, cant say any word...

Very Well said . Yes my App still showing December 24 to Jan 14 although the email says different.
I still believe they are so chaotic with messages that if I am on a ship arriving before or around Christmas which the build date says should be the case that I and hopefully everyone else in the same boat can pick up in first half of January....jeeez doesn't the bar sink lower with what would be a good outcome for Q1 orders😂

Merry Christmas everyone and so glad some of our long term waiting Brisbane friends are finally getting their cars 🎄

Reactions: BegaPride and Ib38
I bought the one from tesla - 22kw. Seemed the best value and even though the M3 charger can only use 11kw, I saw as an investment into the future.
Not just the future. The 22 kw cable is relevant and useful to your M3 now. A non obvious difference of a 22kw cable to a 11kw cable is that the 22kw cable can charge at 7kw single phase whereas the 11kw cable can only charge at 3.6kw single phase. As the cable rating is really a per phase rating multipIied by the three inner cables per phase. There are enough single phase type 2 chargers around to make this relevant and will likely continue into the future as not all locations will have 3 phase availiable.

I don't know if that helps, when I ordered I chose Hendra rather than Gold Coast but Mount Gravatt did not exist then.
Very Well said . Yes my App still showing December 24 to Jan 14 although the email says different.
I still believe they are so chaotic with messages that if I am on a ship arriving before or around Christmas which the build date says should be the case that I and hopefully everyone else in the same boat can pick up in first half of January....jeeez doesn't the bar sink lower with what would be a good outcome for Q1 orders😂

Merry Christmas everyone and so glad some of our long term waiting Brisbane friends are finally getting their cars 🎄
Nothing for me yet. App says 22nd dec to Jan 12. Glad to hear other Brisbane orders getting pickups. I am yet to drive a Tesla but am anxious to hear from those who have picked up their cars their opinions on the drive experience. Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: Robdunc and Snoopy1