Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure why I should be paying a 3rd party to find out what the f$&K is going on with my car... What do they know that I'm not being told. Kind of over it, paid my bill almost a month ago and now I'm told late Jan for delivery without hearing a thing this whole time from Tesla... Sooo disappointing!!!
It's actually not Tesla's fault. Subscribe to VedaPrime for details

Not sure why I should be paying a 3rd party to find out what the f$&K is going on with my car... What do they know that I'm not being told. Kind of over it, paid my bill almost a month ago and now I'm told late Jan for delivery without hearing a thing this whole time from Tesla... Sooo disappointing!!!
That's on you for paying your invoice without a locked in delivery date. Services are out there to help if you don't want to use them then that's up to you

Reactions: MozMan and Ryanjava
That's on you for paying your invoice without a locked in delivery date. Services are out there to help if you don't want to use them then that's up to you

Dude it's not just about the money... It's called communication, why is it veda can offer me more info than Tesla.

Well, those #$%@ have re scheduled my delivery window. Now Jan 18 to Feb 8th. Utter bastards. Been waiting since Feb 24........... to say i am pissed off is to say the least. I fail to understand how this has happened. No correspondence from sales staff or Tesla other than this on the App this afternoon..............
I damn well agree with you.
My order was 9 Feb and the site now says delivery will be Jan 17 to Feb 7 from 22 Dec. It will be 12 months - really.
Does anyone in senior management know what's going on in Brisbane.
Absolute joke!
Cars sitting in the Hendra warehouse and nobody is about to deliver them. Some March/April cars are being delivered while I sit waiting for a year for this heap of tin! It better be worth it you jerks!

First time poster, long time follower. How can they do this.
Was told 6-9 months for so long
then 16-24Dec and pay invoice.
then 21-29Dec so pay in full due Christmas and w/end. Loose bonus interest 4.55% for December.
then 22Dec-Jan
today TBD
and just now 20Jan-10Feb.
to say I’m angry is a understatement. To top it off, I sold my car yesterday.
I know it’s not just me. What terrible way to treat us all.

Tesla have confirmed my car is in brisbane yet my EDD just went to February.

The sales agents are very smart and don’t directly answer your question, they just continue to say “soon”

It’s the worst communication I’ve ever experienced.
I'm really pissed. We should all write to the motoring journos and tell them how useless the logistics chain is in Australia.
They must all be asleep at the wheel.
Once they've hooked you to an order, they move onto the next sucker.
It's all about the PR sales spin to keep the share price up - 4000 record deliveries, 4000 record sales Q4 crap - rubbish company. Lucky if they survive 3 more years before a major takes them out.

I see everyone else is having the same issues I am.

My EDD was 27th Dec to 17th Jan - final invoice issued yesterday so I paid it.
Rego documents sent through today, just finished sending them back in and checked my app to see my EDD is now Jan 27th -17th Feb..
So I've been duped into paying in full for a car I won't have for over a month (at best).

Not sure what I should be doing here. First instinct is to demand my money back until the delivery date approaches. Thoughts?

Will Tesla make it over the next few years of recession??? Read what Wall St is saying below -
"Shares in electric vehicle maker Tesla dropped by almost 9% on Thursday as analysts grow increasingly uncertain of the company’s outlook. The stock is down nearly 70% year-to-date.
After the bell Wednesday, Canaccord Genuity trimmed its price target for the automaker from $304 to $275, citing “cosmically bad” public sentiment and a “distraught” shareholder base. “Elon Musk is doing Elon Musk things,” Canaccord’s George Gianarikas wrote. “Some of this is Twitter-related drama, much is not.”"

Not good, maybe we should all cancel our orders and leave them with a pile of cars!

Rego documents sent through today, just finished sending them back in and checked my app to see my EDD is now Jan 27th -17th Feb..
So I've been duped into paying in full for a car I won't have for over a month (at best).

Not sure what I should be doing here. First instinct is to demand my money back until the delivery date approaches. Thoughts?
Definitely, this company is in free fall.

Reactions: JustinFernleaf

Same thing for the deposit. The only reason I am still here is I can’t get my hard earned $350 back. Yes I am not rich enough to give it up, especially that will benefit someone treated me really bad.

I damn well agree with you.
My order was 9 Feb and the site now says delivery will be Jan 17 to Feb 7 from 22 Dec. It will be 12 months - really.
Does anyone in senior management know what's going on in Brisbane.
Absolute joke!
Cars sitting in the Hendra warehouse and nobody is about to deliver them. Some March/April cars are being delivered while I sit waiting for a year for this heap of tin! It better be worth it you jerks!
I hear you. 19 Jan to 9 Feb for me for a 17 Feb order. Interesting that there is a slight range of dates but, of course, there is no way to attach any meaning to this. Feeling like a mushroom (kept in the dark and fed s*$t)!

Reactions: Snoopy1

So I called the dealership - guy sounds like he's just had a dozen of these calls already.

Basically if i want my money back until closer to delivery it'll take 6-8 weeks for the refund to process. He mentioned it was due to shipping delays with the trucking companies getting the cars from the dock and they likely wont know how they're looking until mid January for delivery times.

I'm at a loss for words. I definitely feel like I've been had. I only paid the invoice in full because I was told delivery was in the next week or so and now I'm left $105k in the hole over Christmas with nothing to show for it for the next 2 months.

I'm seriously considering dropping my order completely at this point. This whole experience has been terrible from the start.

For QLD people waiting with constant last minute changes. How can we all complain as a group FOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
when you call a SA you get fobbed off with, you know just as much as them and keep looking at APP.and that conversation doesn’t go anywhere so no one knows we’re unhappy except that one sales staff member.
Now believe we need more that answers. We should get compensated for disgustING treatment.
ordered Mar17th.

For QLD people waiting with constant last minute changes. How can we all complain as a group FOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
when you call a SA you get fobbed off with, you know just as much as them and keep looking at APP.and that conversation doesn’t go anywhere so no one knows we’re unhappy except that one sales staff member.
Now believe we need more that answers. We should get compensated for disgustING treatment.
ordered Mar17th.

1671777374210.jpeg