Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got a RWD Model Y on order with an EDD of May 8 - 29 also. Hopefully it’s coming off the Morning Crystal today. Any idea how long customs and shipping to the Tesla shop takes? Assuming they all goto Osborne Park?

2-3 weeks seems to be the go, the element complicating this will be the very close proximity between Morning Crystal and Aurora Ace being delivered. Both taking up space etc etc.

Expect late May / early June here
I am guessing that Morning Crystal had more vehicles then ace as the removal time on website was greater than currently showing for ace. With respect to space, thibk there is enough space in drug house 😁 delivery centre in perth.

I am guessing that Morning Crystal had more vehicles then ace as the removal time on website was greater than currently showing for ace. With respect to space, thibk there is enough space in drug house 😁 delivery centre in perth.
Definitely agree on your first point brother, I expect Morning Crystal is getting a lot lot more, but to your second, I am aware of an overflow storage yard and I know it does get used during times like these, of rapid deliveries close together

Just received the following email from Tesla

“The vessel carrying your vehicle will be docking at the port and arriving with us at our delivery centre within the next few weeks (more or less).”
similar email I just got:

"
Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Once your Model 3 is prepared and ready for handover, we will promptly notify you via SMS and email, allowing you to schedule your convenient Express Delivery appointment. For the most accurate and up-to-date delivery estimate, visit your Tesla Account.

To avoid delays, please secure your finance approval now and ensure that your lender is prepared to settle the funds. Additionally, please be aware that the final payment is due at least 48 hours before your scheduled Express Delivery."

"
Your Model 3 has arrived in Australia. Once your Model 3 is prepared and ready for handover, we will promptly notify you via SMS and email, allowing you to schedule your convenient Express Delivery appointment. For the most accurate and up-to-date delivery estimate, visit your Tesla Account.

To avoid delays, please secure your finance approval now and ensure that your lender is prepared to settle the funds. Additionally, please be aware that the final payment is due at least 48 hours before your scheduled Express Delivery."
And a text just now.

“Your Model Y has arrived in Australia. Once your Model Y is prepared and ready for handover, we will promptly notify you via SMS and email, allowing you to schedule your convenient Express Delivery appointment.”

"

When did you order? What did you order? What is your current EDD?

For West Aussie residents the Tesla Owners Club of Western Australia hold a zoom session every Wednesday starting at 7.30pm WA time. The session has a news segment followed by a chance for soon to be owners to ask as many questions as possible on subjects such as delivery, charging and any tips and tricks in the getting the best from a Tesla in WA. Click on the attached link from 7.30pm onwards and settle in for an informative chat with long term Tesla owners