Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I'm not mistaken, they've just dropped the prices by 4-5k across the range.
You're right. Just checked a new build and they have dropped quite a bit!

Existing inventory haven't changed prices though. Wonder what this means for us awaiting delivery? Might be locked in to the old price I'd we've got a VIN assigned?
Yes, good news for people who have been waiting (im)patiently, as Tesla always pass on lowered prices for undelivered orders, while protecting you from price rises.
Confirmed. Just got a text from Tesla saying my invoice will be updated to the new pricing 🥰

Reactions: Davemcd

Existing inventory haven't changed prices though. Wonder what this means for us awaiting delivery? Might be locked in to the old price I'd we've got a VIN assigned?

Confirmed. Just got a text from Tesla saying my invoice will be updated to the new pricing 🥰
Did they message you or did you reach out? I reached out to confirm

They've just adjusted the prices of existing inventory.

Are the new M3's still coming with USS, I got mine with them but is it still available on new deliveries?
I would imagine this will be the last boatload that has them, maybe one more. Tesla's latest update has the camera system working and us cars have had them deleted for months now.

The price drop is probably based around removing uss and umc.

Tesla has some aggressive pricing. If you want one get it now. Tesla seems to have slower sales in China currently and increased production so making more international orders.

But to remove them it needs different tooling for front and rear. With giga shanghai under so much pressure they might leave it on for the next month or three before the new model rolls out. They certainly won't be on the new model.

I am sure the new model 3 will debut at China.

So a bit of a gamble.

Reactions: aravcool
I would imagine this will be the last boatload that has them, maybe one more. Tesla's latest update has the camera system working and us cars have had them deleted for months now.

The price drop is probably based around removing uss and umc.

Tesla has some aggressive pricing. If you want one get it now. Tesla seems to have slower sales in China currently and increased production so making more international orders.

But to remove them it needs different tooling for front and rear. With giga shanghai under so much pressure they might leave it on for the next month or three before the new model rolls out. They certainly won't be on the new model.

I am sure the new model 3 will debut at China.

So a bit of a gamble.
Yeah....looks that way ....the deliveries in UK which is also RHD have USS deleted on them, so my guess would be from next batch it would not be available and could be one of the reason for price drop

Anyone have any experience with these

JET Charge - SolarHub

1680672851444.png