Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Build Date was also the 18/08 and it’s being shipped into Melbourne. Everything has been allocated so I searched the VIN on the Mol Ace site and found out where my car is. Currently enjoying a 4 week layover in Singapore 😂
My build date is 28/8 and I tried the mol ace with my VIN and returned nothing.
Can you dump a screenshot of what you see when you match your VIN?

My account is showing an EDD of Jan - Mar 2024 for my order placed on Friday. I think the people with TBD are those that were able to swap their orders over having not been allocated a car
For those who have ordered a new Highland model, does your account show an EDD of Jan - Mar 2024 or does it show TBD?
Mine is TBD, says expect delivery details soon. No VIN yet. I did have a page somewhere that said October, but i cant find it now...
Mine was converted from a very nearly filled order to the new model, the SA said people who had ordered the week before me were getting their 2023 models delivered soon which would be the last lot. Im hoping there is a batch coming soon, will post when something changes.

Last edited:
IMG_3470.png
My build date is 28/8 and I tried the mol ace with my VIN and returned nothing.
Can you dump a screenshot of what you see when you match your VIN?

Reactions: Cocoboy and dronus
You just need to wait until they give you a date range, I would have a guess you would be beyond March 2024.
That would suck if the "priority list" they put me on for converting my existing order from the 2023 model is slower than people who had placed an order after me. Hopefully the order and reservation date helps. I guess time will tell..