Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To your last point, does anyone know how many days to make full payment upon receiving the Final Invoice?

I already have pre-approval from my NL guys, but once I send them the Final Invoice they'll need to prepare paperwork to be signed by me and perhaps my employer? (I can't remember the order of operation with my Audi, twas 6 years ago)
I’m a director at my company so saw all sides of the paperwork and yes it needed to he signed by me as the “employee” as well as by me as the company rep. It was all done by e signature so can be dealt with in 10 minutes in total if people are there to pick it up, but obviously that’s harder to be sure of once we’re past the next week or so.

It took about 4 days from when I forwarded the final invoice for the documents to be sent out (but then payment was made to Tesla within 24 hours).

Reactions: edy80y
By the looks of some videos the wheels need force fields around them to prevent gutter rash!
My current car was the same when I first got it, pretty easy to hit curbs as it’s hard to tell where the wheels are but you get used to it
I tend to reverse park every chance I get, so will be setting up side mirror tilting (if possible) and using all 3 cameras to prevent gutter rash.

Speaking of Enhanced Autopilot, is the the subscription model only for USA? I wouldn't mind paying for it for a month to test it out on a long trip.

I tend to reverse park every chance I get, so will be setting up side mirror tilting (if possible) and using all 3 cameras to prevent gutter rash.

Speaking of Enhanced Autopilot, is the the subscription model only for USA? I wouldn't mind paying for it for a month to test it out on a long trip.
Mine auto tilts when I reverse, the cameras are amazing even in the current model and the screen gives you cms till curb etc.

The highland is suppose to be even more accurate at curb detection.

If you can’t drive without sensors, please hand your license in.

Mirrors do tilt.

Not sure about EAP, the reason FSD is available for subscription in the US is because it's MUCH more expensive there (also much further along in development). That's one of the main reasons I purchased FSD, I figure that it will be worth much more than the current cost well before I'm finished with this vehicle. Actually just saw this morning that V12 has been released to employees which is a big step towards getting worldwide release.

Reactions: X Æ A-12
Mirrors do tilt.

Not sure about EAP, the reason FSD is available for subscription in the US is because it's MUCH more expensive there (also much further along in development). That's one of the main reasons I purchased FSD, I figure that it will be worth much more than the current cost well before I'm finished with this vehicle. Actually just saw this morning that V12 has been released to employees which is a big step towards getting worldwide release.
But its still possible to purchase after vehicle delivery in app for the same price in AU?

I’ve been looking to see if there’s an Acceleration Boost for the LR. But appears not.
I know the original LR took a while for it to be available, but with the same batteries and drive train. Along with no launch performance version. It feels a little less likely to me.
Any one seen anything that I’ve missed? 👀

Getting closer

1700867961977.png

So for some reason Morning Crystal has spent the last 24 hours playing around in the China sea, doing donuts and and getting drunk by the looks of it. But hopefully she has woken up early, dragged her arse out of bed, taken a few Berocca and might be finally on it's way into port....
I wonder if after travelling so far they have to adjust the ballasts so they can have less draft when entering a harbor? I was reading that there are some ports where ships can and cannot take on or empty ballast water depending on location.

OMG im getting worse than a trainspotter now...

Can you get it to trial for a month for free or did i imagine that?