Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bergamot Ace currently off Byron Bay
IMG_9316.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
I’d say the other floor mats are heaps better quality than these aliexpress ones.
See how they go
Totally get what you mean. Quality is key when it comes to floor mats, and the ones from Aliexpress might not always measure up. If you're on the lookout for superior quality and a perfect fit, you might want to explore Tesery's collection of Tesla floor mats. They've got options that not only protect your floors but also add a touch of style to your Tesla. Worth checking out!

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano
Maybe ask your Telsa rep for an update on the VIN? I still don't have a VIN in my Tesla account, but the rep was able to just tell me what my VIN is. This was after I got the email saying the car is on BA.
Surprised you don’t have a VIN yet. My car is on the BA and I got my VIN a few weeks ago. Unless you made a recent order and were only just allocated a vehicle on that ship?

It’s not far away now. should be docking this arvo/evening. I contacted Tesla this morning to ask if they could fast track delivery, and they were nice, saying they’d do all they could, taking into account how many cars come in, processing, transport checks and registration 😊

I thought the M3 comes with mats???
Absolutely, the Model 3 does come with basic mats, but many Tesla owners opt for aftermarket Model 3 floor mats like those from Tesery for enhanced protection and style. These mats are designed to fit perfectly, providing additional coverage and a touch of personalization for your Model 3. They're not just practical; they're a statement for your Tesla ride.

Other good news is that it looks like the floor mats i bought are likely to fit, looks similar..
Great news on the floor mats! It's always a relief when the accessories you've chosen seem to be a good fit. If you ever need additional options or want to explore different styles, Tesery has a variety of Tesla floor mats. They offer a range of designs that blend both form and function. Enjoy your new mats and the added touch they bring to your Model S!