Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder whether tugs are needed to get underway from that berth. It's a straight shot out to sea, nothing in front. Good set of bow and stern thrusters to push the boat out, then throttle full forward (up to the mighty 109 rpm that the big two-stroke in DJ runs).
Yeah not sure. HaiGang is back, maybe he just took the smoko orders and ducked down to the deli to grab some pies and sausage rolls?

Screenshot 2023-12-18 152649.png

Use citrus turpine, often sold as Orange Power. If the goo is on chrome trim, you can leave it on for 10 minutes to soften then wipe off with a paper towel. Fairly benign to your skin, but don’t leave it on paintwork as it can soften and even dissolve in the worst case.
I grabbed the bunnings equivalent.
Spray some onto a towel, wipe on, leave for a bit, reapply, then the goo kinda wipes off.then i got a wet towel and wiped the area down to remove any cleaner.
Im going to have to do a few passes i think, unless i get the hang of it.. looks good underneath tho.

So no one has ever asked me this, but I thought I’d have a look at how far it is from the gigafactory to where our cars get exported.
Down the bottom is gigafactory Shanghai, and up top left just to the left of the line going over the water is where DJ is now

IMG_7727.jpeg

So no one has ever asked me this, but I thought I’d have a look at how far it is from the gigafactory to where our cars get exported.
Down the bottom is gigafactory Shanghai, and up top left just to the left of the line going over the water is where DJ is now

View attachment 1000600
It's just over 50km as the crow flies...

1702880780666.png

5,846 cars at (say) 8 cars per transporter = 731 round trips. Road distance = 69km. Transporters travel (69 x 2 x 731)km = 101,000km to load the ship. And Don Juan is considered a MEDIUM sized car carrier.

1702881030767.png

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on