Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can u let me know if u get a vin?
Of course I will. There are also some observations: MY currently has a narrower window, Feb-Mar24, except for performance which is Dec23-Jan24. M3 RWD window hasn't changed since October, but M3 LR moved to Feb-Apr24. The fact that RWDs have the same window since October may mean that we don't get any of those delivered until the end of Feeeeeeeeeb 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: dronus
Of course I will. There are also some observations: MY currently has a narrower window, Feb-Mar24, except for performance which is Dec23-Jan24. M3 RWD window hasn't changed since October, but M3 LR moved to Feb-Apr24. The fact that RWDs have the same window since October may mean that we don't get any of those delivered until the end of Feeeeeeeeeb 😭😭😭😭😭😭
You’d hope there is both RWD and AWD on this shipment but maybe there is also a bunch of fleet RWD? Dunno, impossible to tell until we can cross reference something.

It will be interesting to see which ship is going back for the MY or if they have to wait for the Don to return?
Few ships operating here now I guess.

Just need a vin

BA dropped anchor, so shipfix's forecast for 8PM tonight ain't it..
1702897830877.png

AAT should be on the money then with the 8AM tomorrow morning forecast. They would know, they run the port..
1702897970420.png

Reactions: dronus
Sick! They have the blue on show in Adelaide. It doesn’t look real, like Liquid Metal or the car is cgi.. I’ll bet you are looking forward to delivery!

View attachment 1000643
I feel like swim to the ship to show the capital how fast it can go.
I ordered the LR in blue on the 1st of September at around 10pm with the Nova wheels. I wanted the white for storm trooper look but the other half had other ideas so had to compromise. I haven't seen the highland in person yet. But my oldies have the 2021 RWD from a little convincing from me

View attachment 1000645

I was visiting Adelaide this week and took the opportunity to visit the showroom after my flight and they had a red RWD parked out the front. I didn't clarify if it was for test drives but it was in "delivery mode" when I sat in it.

Also. How God damn good does Ultra red look in the sun.
Might be a Tesla employee car, the demo cars ususllly have the generic black on white S plates, but who knows..

Reactions: divstar
I feel like swim to the ship to show the capital how fast it can go.
I ordered the LR in blue on the 1st of September at around 10pm with the Nova wheels. I wanted the white for storm trooper look but the other half had other ideas so had to compromise. I haven't seen the highland in person yet. But my oldies have the 2021 RWD from a little convincing from me
Was it the same delivery window Jan-Mar24 when you ordered yours?