Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1703053517868.png

Underway using engine

Hey folks,

I’ve been lurking for a while, enjoying the banter. I did up a very rough excel order tracker and tried to post it but it never seemed to get approved/show up.

Anyway, the point of my post today is that I’m bored on a flight back home to Bris from a work trip and have been doing some planning. I’m going to go for a drive tonight and see if I can snap some pics of BA from across the river. May also swing past Pinkenba delivery centre to see if there’s any action there.

I only ordered on 24 Nov, (RWD white with black interior) so don’t have any expectations from BA, but have fingers crossed for Don Juan, or the one after that!

Hey folks,

I’ve been lurking for a while, enjoying the banter. I did up a very rough excel order tracker and tried to post it but it never seemed to get approved/show up.

Anyway, the point of my post today is that I’m bored on a flight back home to Bris from a work trip and have been doing some planning. I’m going to go for a drive tonight and see if I can snap some pics of BA from across the river. May also swing past Pinkenba delivery centre to see if there’s any action there.

I only ordered on 24 Nov, (RWD white with black interior) so don’t have any expectations from BA, but have fingers crossed for Don Juan, or the one after that!
Welcome! Look forward to any pics if you get them!
If you have trouble uploading stuff, try taking a screen shot of it and post as a pic, or pm it thru and ill give it a crack :)

The hard-core of us are certainly hanging out for any news from the DJ, and then the following delivery chaos.

The white actually looks really sick, good choice! Heres to hoping there is excess stock on the BA, otherwise dont be a stranger with the ongoing banter haha

Hello and welcome.

That would be awesome, I was toying with the idea of driving down there myself but have talked myself out of it.

if you see the cars unloaded would be interested to know a rough idea of what mix of colours there are.
White with red scrape marks, red with blue scrape marks, black with white scrape marks etc…

Hello and welcome.

That would be awesome, I was toying with the idea of driving down there myself but have talked myself out of it.

if you see the cars unloaded would be interested to know a rough idea of what mix of colours there are.
How do we talk you back into it?

If the last 6months has taught me snything, it is that you csn easily make 10hours of video from 7seconds of raw footage.

Make of that what you will as ive lost my train if thought thinking about thunking and cant remember ohh look, a squirell!

IMG_3072.jpeg

Just like two ships that pass in the night… we see two ships pass in the night.

The Disney Wonder and the Bergamot Ace. Each heading to their own respective adventures.

One a majestic ship, full of enchantment, mystery, fun for all ages and magical things onboard.

The other? well, just a boring Disney cruise ship.

Bon Voyage

Last edited: