Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From FB (Victorian order)
IMG_9095.jpeg

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
I just checked and the WA deliveries were on Pleaides Spirit, which docked in Singapore earlier this morning. They sit there until Jan 3rd, then getting picked up by Marvelous Ace which gets into Fremantle on Jan 9th.
Ahh interesting, wonder what the ship tied with DJ is going to be carrying over there then? Surely they couldn't haven enough orders over there to justify two?

Carmen EF21 is the ship that is scheduled to take cars from Don Juan to WA, arriving Jan 12. Interestingly also up until a few days ago, the transhipment to WA was going to be the same ship for both DJ and Viking Passama, but they made them two separate ships a few days back.

So with Marvelous Ace arriving on the 9th Jan into Fremantle, Tesla have given a month before the delivery window. Is that accurate timing based on previous deliveries? i.e does it really take a month of sitting in the port for all the paperwork to go through before it can be delivered?

So with Marvelous Ace arriving on the 9th Jan into Fremantle, Tesla have given a month before the delivery window. Is that accurate timing based on previous deliveries? i.e does it really take a month of sitting in the port for all the paperwork to go through before it can be delivered?

It seems that for the BA shipments at least, which is my only reference point, it was a week. Whether that it because they were just desperate to get them out before end of year or not I don’t know.

What I thought was a little odd, and never mentioned here, was that when I was called to ask if I could take delivery this week (I was called just before Christmas) the lady told me “your car should be arriving next week” I told her I knew it had arrived the night before! She said it could have done but she wasn’t sure.

So the guys that work there clearly don’t know anywhere near as much as people here. So I would take anything they say with a pinch of salt. Not knocking them, they just aren’t as motivated as people here to know this stuff tbh.

It seems that for the BA shipments at least, which is my only reference point, it was a week. Whether that it because they were just desperate to get them out before end of year or not I don’t know.

What I thought was a little odd, and never mentioned here, was that when I was called to ask if I could take delivery this week (I was called just before Christmas) the lady told me “your car should be arriving next week” I told her I knew it had arrived the night before! She said it could have done but she wasn’t sure.

So the guys that work there clearly don’t know anywhere near as much as people here. So I would take anything they say with a pinch of salt. Not knocking them, they just aren’t as motivated as people here to know this stuff tbh.
I'm assuming this time of year they assume plenty of people are away for the Christmas break and feel the need to check people are around and available?

Reactions: Tesl3on
I'm assuming this time of year they assume plenty of people are away for the Christmas break and feel the need to check people are around and available?

Of course. The phone call wasn’t odd, just that she didn’t know my car was already there. But like I said, I why would she? Her job is to give them out, not to collect them from the port.

Just be aware that the person you are speaking to might not actually know more than you.

For those in WA who have their VIN's. That ship is a MOLACE ship, if you enter your VIN on their site, you should be able to get all the details and from the booking it'll tell you how many vehicles are on the ship. Would be intereting to know how many Tesla's it might be carrying. Could even nail it down to M3's and MY's using the VIN's.

Reactions: Tesl3on
WA and allocated a VIN this morning!!! ETD Feb 7-28th so not any time soon but nice to see some progress. Pearl White RWD black interior. RN119 order

Congrats!

On the car btw, not your league position. But you do seem to be doing alright with our cast off manager… at least you’ll have a nice car to drive to keep the smile on your face as you slip back down the table.

• Funny
Reactions: DeguLama