Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi ladies, gents and anything in between!

I found this forum while waiting for my M3LR VIN (which i have now received, plus sms allocation notice).. bloody wonderful resource!!

Just a heads up for anyone looking at the ultra red LR that's listed in Victoria's new inventory...
That car is probably parked next to my blue one on the Firmament Ace - the delivery window on that car is 06FEB - 27FEB.

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Hi ladies, gents and anything in between!

I found this forum while waiting for my M3LR VIN (which i have now received, plus sms allocation notice).. bloody wonderful resource!!

Just a heads up for anyone looking at the ultra red LR that's listed in Victoria's new inventory...
That car is probably parked next to my blue one on the Firmament Ace - the delivery window on that car is 06FEB - 27FEB.
Welcome aboard!

Please store your sanity in the overhead lockers and keep your belts secured at all times.

Welcome aboard!

Please store your sanity in the overhead lockers and keep your belts secured at all times.
Massive assumption that I had any to begin with... big couple of years 🤣🤪

The car I have coming is a blue/white LR, with 19" nova wheels.
I rented a '22 rwd for a week back in November, while my '17 SSV Redline was getting some mods.
2 days in that, and I ordered the M3LR to use as my daily.
I also have severe adhd and impulse control issues, so when I saw the red one in inventory I figured I could save a month and jump on it.

Paid my order fee, was issued the VIN straight away, checked it on molace and its on the same bloody ship as my current order.

Way to blow $400 Adam 😐🤪
Im only not super sad because even if i had the car sooner, id still have blown my order fee on the first car 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Jules22
1704242417993.png

Hope so, if it's the same ship I would have thought they'd just have moved the date, seems strange to have all the VIN's cancelled and changed at the same time
Always a possibility i guess if sydney orders are on the BA2 that CBR orders could be too...

Has anyone in CBR got their delivery email confirmation yet? or are you all waiting for new vins?