Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fair call, then one must wait for the SMS
i know, i know im being picky but the ship name isn't in the sms, its in the email.

Just in case anyone is reading this in the future (which isn't possible, there is no future or past, only the present moment or so this whole Zen experience has taught me) and wondering why the ship name isn't in their sms..

Reactions: Jules22
7CCD724D-F672-4CBD-8B31-45340FB49995.jpeg

View from my office. Walrus Ace hogging the berth where DJ is due in later today!

No VIN. Where’s my VIN?

Sydney folks, Chatswood has throughputs of 20 deliveries per day whereas Alexandria has 100 deliveries per day.

Explains allocation & wait times. And if queue is by DC, wait time is going to be longer..
Is Alexandria the one that is the big warehouse and the semis drive in to unload? I think ive seen a few videos of deliveries there?

Youd think with express deliveries, the longest part is the pre-delivery detailing of the car etc.

Are there any Apps on iOS where I can use this forum on, that anyone knows of or can recommend?
They did develop an app but it was not used by enough people to warrant its cost. Instead they suggest using a “Progressive Web App” See the below thread for more information.

They did develop an app but it was not used by enough people to warrant its cost. Instead they suggest using a “Progressive Web App” See the below thread for more information.
Thanks, looks good on iphone!