Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just out doing some shopping. Sitting at the lights and the Amarok in front of me starts having some smoke coming out of it... At first im thinking its the guy vaping... but as we sat there the smoke got thinker and thicker and turned blue/orange.. Light go green and he takes off, not billowing smoke from exhaust which was a good start, but then he just stops and pulls over, smoke coming out from under the bonnet.
Being the clever VW driver he was, he parks under a Gum tree, which ironically will be where that car will be listed if it didnt burn to the ground and take out the nearby houses.
Im guessing it wont be on drive.com.au as its probably a "normal" car fire...

what about just 69 ? OR

YU 69 ME
ME 69 YU
I B 6 U B 9 (I think I mentioned is one 1000 pages ago)
Im not sure where they are up to with the premium plates here.. like they get issued sequentially

Screenshot 2024-01-16 123211.png

Has anybody else installed the Telsa Order Info Extender plug-in (Chrome)? It shows some additional information at the bottom of your account page, and for me was able to show up payments had been received before I got the SMS confirming them from Tesla, which was useful.

I'm 99% sure that this morning it showed 'NOT STARTED' next to the 'Registration Status' field, where as it now shows 'IN PROGRESS'. But this could well be me clinging onto any hope something is happening in the background whilst the wait goes on 😅