Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: X Æ A-12
I book my car 2 days ago, and got a VIN number after 2 hours, bloody so quick.
However it's built My23.5, and I was expecting 2024 built.
Is there any way to get 2024 built?
Tesla said, I have to cancel my order and loose the deposit and reorder after couple of weeks.
What is your opinion on 2024 model instead 23.5, is it worth to change, in regards to update year model.
Is there any difference of depreciation??

Tesla said, I have to cancel my order and loose the deposit and reorder after couple of weeks.
What is your opinion on 2024 model instead 23.5, is it worth to change, in regards to update year model.
Makes zero difference for a Tesla.

They don't do the yearly release cycle that other manufacturers do. It's a new M3H so that and how many km's on it, overall condition etc is all that is going to matter for resale.

Reactions: DanubeRS
Move to Canberra..

Reactions: AusMar
You car was probably a spare inventory offloaded on one of the last ships, or a ship thats on it way.

It has its moments ;)

I think the majority of orders placed from mid-September onwards are getting MY24 vehicles on a later ship. Some earlier orders came from overflow from Port Kembla deliveries earlier this month.
well I Ordered on 12 Jan 2024 and still getting My23.5
You car was probably a spare inventory offloaded on one of the last ships, or a ship thats on it way.
Is it OK to accept MY23.5?