Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How’s this for good timing?
View attachment 1060468

I gave the driver a thumbs up.

At the front is a QS RWD with 20 inchers. At the back looks like a 19 QS RWD with no covers on.

The red ones in the middle are RWD Model 3’s. Couldn’t see the make for the white one but it’s a model 3.

As posted above, the truck has got the name of the holding warehouse on it

I went down the road to walk up the footbridge to the passenger terminal side… only to find the passenger terminal footbridge is closed.
Denied.
Love the new chrome trim on the new models. 😉

That’s me. Apparently the issue was remediated at the holding area according to the technician notes.
Ahh man, when i read your first post about all this i really did feel for you! I was happy that Tesla sorted you out though and were honest about the whole thing and didn't try to hide anything so thats a huge positive.

Im really happy for you that you got a new VIN so quickly. I bet you are getting excited now for your second delivery date in as many weeks :)

I wonder where the ant car eventually ended up lol.

Reactions: bgeh
Having just looked at the harbourcam, I can’t see any of the Teslas that were there yesterday. I’m confident now all of them are at the holding yard. It’s just a matter of that process happening and then Tesla O’Connor being ready I suppose.

There’s no ship left to track, no harbour movement to update, no webcam to stare at. Nothing to do but wait for the text message

I wonder how far along the new O'Connor delivery center is from being ready. I know someone said that the 8th is open day but wondering if they are on schedule or not.
I was wondering that myself, so I asked via text, they called me back.

Yes they will be in as of the 8th. The Rep anticipates pickups in the second week of July.

Generally a 7 day turnaround between booking and first pickup date.