Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re coatings and ppf, I have always detailed my own cars religiously and I'll be doing a 3 year ceramic coating myself after a decon and clay followed by a hydrophobic spray coat. I just don't see ppf being worth it for a daily driver and it's soooo expensive. I'd rather maintain a short life ceramic coating than pay heaps for someone to apply a "10 year" coating.

I submitted my invoice 2 weeks ago and they paid it immediately even though my delivery window doesn’t start until mid Feb so no turning back for me either;)
How long after your invoice was paid did Teslas system update to indicate it was paid? If you recall?

How long after your invoice was paid did Teslas system update to indicate it was paid? If you recall?
I think It was the next day but I didn’t get an email or notification, I had to go into my Tesla account to find out, thought I would have got something to say they had received it

Reactions: dronus
Like Tesla store credit or just shows up as your invoice is in credit and that it will be banked to you. My final invoice shows the $400 as “Less Deposit To Refund to Customer”

I assume it’s the same for all of us NL guys.
I was told you definitely get it refunded…. They just take their time to do it :(

Reactions: dronus