Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really want to start payments. I’m just waiting for Tesla give us a hint about deliveries. So I can arrange insurance. Because it’s packaged I don’t want to tell them about a last minute insurance price hike.

Although, as that part isn’t financed, it won’t make much of a difference to the NL I guess.

Reactions: dronus
I really want to start payments. I’m just waiting for Tesla give us a hint about deliveries. So I can arrange insurance. Because it’s packaged I don’t want to tell them about a last minute insurance price hike.

Although, as that part isn’t financed, it won’t make much of a difference to the NL I guess.
you didnt package your insurance?

For the person who was asking about the bike carrier...

These guys are really good. Veteran as well, we had a good chat.

Re coatings and ppf, I have always detailed my own cars religiously and I'll be doing a 3 year ceramic coating myself after a decon and clay followed by a hydrophobic spray coat. I just don't see ppf being worth it for a daily driver and it's soooo expensive. I'd rather maintain a short life ceramic coating than pay heaps for someone to apply a "10 year" coating.
Anyone got recommendations for a ceramic coating and window tinting place in Brisbane?

Looking at that photo of the rear tail light on a white car... that looks awesome!
I’ll update the photo to the real one when it arrives.

I think I’ll get them to make the payment and start paying off my lease. I still have my car so it’s no biggie if the tesla gets delayed a couple weeks. Although it’s a biggie for my mental health because I’m very impatient.

If the insurance end up being more expensive than I’ve quoted the NL people, I’ll just say “I don’t control it mate” they’ll just update the payment schedule. After all that’s why it’s a managed lease and they charge me a management fee for.

I’ll update the photo to the real one when it arrives.

I think I’ll get them to make the payment and start paying off my lease. I still have my car so it’s no biggie if the tesla gets delayed a couple weeks. Although it’s a biggie for my mental health because I’m very impatient.

If the insurance end up being more expensive than I’ve quoted the NL people, I’ll just say “I don’t control it mate” they’ll just update the payment schedule. After all that’s why it’s a managed lease and they charge me a management fee for.
YEah they can make adjustments after, but obvioulsy they would prefer to know what they are in for to start with. I just saw my insurance paperwork come thru. Handy Hint - Dont look at how much you are going to pay...

My insurance starts tonight, on a car i dont have hahaha. Ohh well..
Yes, I was trying to get out of this scenario. The only problem is by waiting I always run the risk of premium hikes.

YEah they can make adjustments after, but obvioulsy they would prefer to know what they are in for to start with. I just saw my insurance paperwork come thru. Handy Hint - Dont look at how much you are going to pay...
Yeah but I have to pay upfront and wait until enough funds collect up in the account to get reimbursed.

I added insurance, mobile connector, and rego. No tyres because I work in that trade, and no electricity because my daily commute is 6km each way.

Yes, I was trying to get out of this scenario. The only problem is by waiting I always run the risk of premium hikes.

Yeah but I have to pay upfront and wait until enough funds collect up in the account to get reimbursed.

I added insurance, mobile connector, and rego. No tyres because I work in that trade, and no electricity because my daily commute is 6km each way.
Sounds like a good deal.
I couldnt add chargers (i bought both wall connector and umc) so that was on me. I cant seem to add electricity but its something they are working on, might be able to add it later but its not a big deal.

Ha, you will get a bunch of enquiries when we all need tyres!

Reactions: Rosier