Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine were the X Car brand, the highland has subtle changes, the mats 90% fitted, but not exactly in a few areas, apologies, I took some pics when I tried them in a highland at Adelaide airport but unfortunately I’ve deleted them now
I just ordered some cheapies off eBay from a seller located near me. They weren’t highland specific so I didn’t get any boot liners. Hope they’ll get me through until Tesla gets their ones made or someone makes a similar, perfect fitting set.

I’m a bit fussed about fitment too. And overall look. In fact I wish we could use the Tesla key as the mifare rfid for chargers. But I doubt it. I ordered some black blank mifare cards to link to Chargefox and Evie. 😂 because the Evie card is so colourful and ugly ass. I know I can keep it in the car and never look at it but it still bothers me. So I assume floor mats would too.

I just ordered some cheapies off eBay from a seller located near me. They weren’t highland specific so I didn’t get any boot liners. Hope they’ll get me through until Tesla gets their ones made or someone makes a similar, perfect fitting set.

I’m a bit fussed about fitment too. And overall look. In fact I wish we could use the Tesla key as the mifare rfid for chargers. But I doubt it. I ordered some black blank mifare cards to link to Chargefox and Evie. 😂 because the Evie card is so colourful and ugly ass. I know I can keep it in the car and never look at it but it still bothers me. So I assume floor mats would too.
Yeah mate, that kind of stuff bothers me heaps, by the way, the full set I ordered were $200 from Amazon (M3H X Car)

Yeah mate, that kind of stuff bothers me heaps, by the way, the full set I ordered were $200 from Amazon (M3H X Car)
3 mats off eBay for 90. They did look rubbery not plasticy.

Halo BLK makes pretty nice ones though. They are ver dear but they go on sale for reasonable prices.

IMG_5422.jpeg

Halo BLK makes pretty nice ones though. They are ver dear but they go on sale for reasonable prices.

View attachment 1011613
They look good, if I had the choice I would go for some nice cloth/carpet mats instead of the plasticky ones, bought a set of rubber genuine Merc ones for my current car and never used them

Last edited:

View attachment 1011613

I like the haloblk products, they're great quality and I have the model Y equivalent. I call the haloblk products luxury accessories. I would wait until the local distributor lists them on the AU website to see if they're any cheaper.

Reactions: Rosier