Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shirely someone else here in rAdelaide was on the Beluga Ace?
Yep, mine was on the Beluga Ace. I had fully paid the invoice 2 days before the original halt on deliveries email/SMS got sent out and just received the email that deliveries will start in the next week. My app has always showed 27th Jan - 17th Feb and never changed, even during the halt over the last week or so. Hoping that because its paid up & was on Beluga that there is a chance to get it in the early end of that timeframe.

Reactions: dronus
Yep, mine was on the Beluga Ace. I had fully paid the invoice 2 days before the original halt on deliveries email/SMS got sent out and just received the email that deliveries will start in the next week. My app has always showed 27th Jan - 17th Feb and never changed, even during the halt over the last week or so. Hoping that because its paid up & was on Beluga that there is a chance to get it in the early end of that timeframe.
Awesome, hopefully deliveries start soon, might catch ya down there!

Reactions: dancerr
IMG_3761.jpeg

I think the email from Tesla went out to everyone who originally got the email that deliveries are paused. My M3 was on BA and my NL have not done the payment yet, I also have received the same email saying that they are recommencing deliveries in the coming week.

Just received an email update from Tesla. Deliveries will recommence in a week time as they gave sorted out the technical compliance issue.

My delivery bracket started on 20 Feb, not it have been updated to 17 Feb.

Mine is M3 short range and is in Fimament Ace.

Anyone from Melbourne been asked to book in the delivery time yet? I’ve also got the email and my car was on DJ although the email I received just said they are recommencing deliveries in the coming week but no mention of my order being prioritised!
Same with me. Still no book in the delivery time yet, just received the recommencing deliveries email couple minutes ago. Checked my VIN on VICROAD registration page still showing Record not found.