Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was someone who had my delivery cancelled due to the pause. My original delivery was scheduled for a Saturday by request as I work full time and live over an hour away from my nearest delivery location. Yesterday I got the text to reschedule and upon asking was told in my 7-day period that all weekend slots are filled and I will have to pick up my car on a weekday. I know it is in the agreement that you get the set period and that someone else can pick up the car for me. However I am still disappointed with this as I was hoping Tesla would be more accomodating given my original delivery was cancelled due to no fault of my own.
Too many people waiting and only so many DC's and DC Staff with everything done by software written by someone who has no idea who is waiting or what their employment/personal situation is. In a way it is good that no one will get extra preference and no chance to corruption or favours. Considering everything this is much better than any other option out there in my humble opinion.

If you call they may be able to slot you in slots that are cancelled by others. But weekend cancellations are so few. Good luck anyway.

No, cobalt blue. I would just buy it if it were an option…
Ohh yeah me too!
Some of my favorite computers were cobalt :)

IMG_8583.jpeg

Oh... Do you still have them? They are probably soooo collectibles now and cost a fortune. Qube 3 is with intel-compatible AMD, but 2700, I think, is with that R5000 weirdo.
Yep i have all 3. Think they still work too haha. They were last running a community wireless network i ran along side some wyseterms i still have somewhere too haha

2700 is the 1, i have the gateway 2 and then the qube 3. They were quite popular with small businesses, i think one still has a dial up modem in it haha

Reactions: Cocoboy and sishome
Ohh yeah me too!
Some of my favorite computers were cobalt :)

View attachment 1012424
Why is the pentium || looking so roughed up? 350Mhz 100mhz ram played 128kbps mp3's in winamp like a champ....so much memories tv tuner cards... internal modem struggles in linux....Trident Graphics in AGP port, Snazzy Video capture card, ESS sound card....well...feels like Ving Rhames in Mission Impossible(1) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Here’s hoping we get some delivery msgs today!

Nono, I mean that particular device.
have a squiz on the wikipedia page :)
Cobalt Qube 2 (2800) was, for a very short time licensed to Gateway. The only difference was the outer case was black. I had the cardboard box this came in but over the years it didn’t survive.
I had the RAQ devices but gave them away when i needed room for the SGI indigo and O2 workspace. They sure sucked the electricity ;)

I had to drop my daughter down the mountain and got a chance this evening to give it some coming back up with little to no traffic. Waze did its job and saved me a double demerit fine. Had a guy in a cooper S try to drag me the other day, that was amusing, I don’t think I even went half throttle. You been giving the beast a flogging?
So much fun, can’t help myself 😂

Reactions: SiLENC3 and Cocoboy