Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If we get our delivery appointments ;)
FA is meant to be docking now. HL should have left yesterday evening.
Bugger. Have you tried shaking your fist? Ive found that helps sometimes.
Im still waiting for delivery booking sms/email hmm i wonder if it really is coming today or is it a monday thing?
Just book me in for the first available slot, ill be there by hook or by crook!

If we get our delivery appointments ;)

Bugger. Have you tried shaking your fist? Ive found that helps sometimes.
Im still waiting for delivery booking sms/email hmm i wonder if it really is coming today or is it a monday thing?
Just book me in for the first available slot, ill be there by hook or by crook!
No, haven't tried the shaking the fist, only cursing so far. It turns out I have been doing it all wrong. Thanks for the tip! 😅

Screenshot 2024-01-27 112941.png

I mentioned im available at anytime so if the car is available earlier im happy to come down.
They are so awesome at the Adelaide DC, they said if its ready earlier they will let me know.
Awesome team down there, will be getting some really positive feedback :)

View attachment 1012602

I mentioned im available at anytime so if the car is available earlier im happy to come down.
They are so awesome at the Adelaide DC, they said if its ready earlier they will let me know.
Awesome team down there, will be getting some really positive feedback :)
is this truly it? The departure of Dronus from the waiting room has finally been scheduled.

Congrats

Feels like my car was unloaded weeks ago and my delivery isn’t until the 17th Feb… but gives work longer to get their NL plans sorted out at least otherwise I’d be needing to buy it myself. Trying to stay excited… feels like I’ve been 1m from the finish line since I started getting messages between Christmas and NY saying to prepare for delivery.

Worked out between the 2 NL companies work allows there is a $400/month difference and the cheaper one they haven’t finalised the paperwork for yet :(

Reactions: divstar and dronus
Feels like my car was unloaded weeks ago and my delivery isn’t until the 17th Feb… but gives work longer to get their NL plans sorted out at least otherwise I’d be needing to buy it myself. Trying to stay excited… feels like I’ve been 1m from the finish line since I started getting messages between Christmas and NY saying to prepare for delivery.

Worked out between the 2 NL companies work allows there is a $400/month difference and the cheaper one they haven’t finalised the paperwork for yet :(
Hang in there, the time will go by fast. Try not to wait for it, do other stuff, enjoy the present moment and time goes faster when you are not waiting...

Wow, those delivery centres in Sydney look huge! Will be worth it when you are walking through those doors!