Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The parcel shelf replacement with the middle anchor point.

Attachments

• IMG_6880.jpeg
    IMG_6880.jpeg
    519.1 KB · Views: 32
I was worried about LR shelf being different due to additional speakers. It probably is but on Tesla model 3 page, it has a small animation for the 17 speaker system and if you pay close attention, that shelf has an access flap.

I assume they already had the shelves with a middle flap for certain countries. That explains why it was a quick fix but still an elegant solution.

IMG_5433.jpeg

I wonder if the clickbait motoring tabloid websites will now write stories about how quickly Tesla was able to rectify the issue, meeting or exceeding timelines and dynamically adapt to training their staff and executing the modifications, all under a week?

Or will they just leave the old stories up and promote the negative side with more advertising?

I wonder if the clickbait motoring tabloid websites will now write stories about how quickly Tesla was able to rectify the issue, meeting or exceeding timelines and dynamically adapt to training their staff and executing the modifications, all under a week?

Or will they just leave the old stories up and promote the negative side with more advertising?
It was definitely a quick turn around given they had to replace the entire shelf!

And no, they'll find something negative about it for sure.

Interesting review of anticipated legislation proposed here in Australia by 2026 (2 years away!) for autonomous vehicles. I'll take it with a grain of salt and be pleasantly surprised if we have legislation in place by then. It'll be interesting to see which states may support/enact legislation first but it does look like there will be a nationally consistent approach to 'automated vehicle safety laws'.

Automated Safety Law 2026?

Reactions: jeevas123