Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may have missed past posts. How’s the car? Any pics? Did the charger work? Have you put all your accessories on the beast? So many questions……
Wickid mate, im still nervous even being around it as it is so cool.
Charger works great!
Got modt of the accessories on, over in the accessories thread are some pics.

Unbelievable car, i love it!

IMG_8682.jpeg
IMG_8677.jpeg

Dronus, your car looks awesome. The stealth grey is a step up from the old grey. I’ve loved driving the older grey 2023 AWD rental around. It was all I could have asked for. Was a lot of fun scaring the cr@p out of a few passengers with the launch. I should grow up one day. Mrs will have to lock it down in chill mode. The extra comfort of the new model will be welcome when I get home and it eventually comes. I dreamt it was ready for when I arrive back in ADL with just a short distance from the arrivals to the ADL DC. The sadest thing was after driving just under 2000 miles in the M3 here, thhe windscreen got a stone chip. Hertz Heathrow says it must be replaced. Insurance should cover (700GBPs). Used my first supercharger today after 4 weeks charging off AC. It was very quick and easy. The hardest thing was finding where to pay the carpark fee.

Reactions: dronus and Rosier
Dronus, your car looks awesome. The stealth grey is a step up from the old grey. I’ve loved driving the older grey 2023 AWD rental around. It was all I could have asked for. Was a lot of fun scaring the cr@p out of a few passengers with the launch. I should grow up one day. Mrs will have to lock it down in chill mode. The extra comfort of the new model will be welcome when I get home and it eventually comes. I dreamt it was ready for when I arrive back in ADL with just a short distance from the arrivals to the ADL DC. The sadest thing was after driving just under 2000 miles in the M3 here, thhe windscreen got a stone chip. Hertz Heathrow says it must be replaced. Insurance should cover (700GBPs). Used my first supercharger today after 4 weeks charging off AC. It was very quick and easy. The hardest thing was finding where to pay the carpark fee.
Sounds like you have been getting some good windshield time in the m3 over there!
I only drove the 2023 m3 twice, and had actually only been in one those two times also so this is pretty new to me.
It is so intuitive and easy to learn though. My anxieties about driving it are subsiding but its just finding parking away from other cars that gets me now :)
The stealth grey does look awesome and the interior is just a nice place to be.
I tried chill mode for about 5 seconds haha but can see its benefits in traffic

• Love
Reactions: jeevas123
Sounds like you have been getting some good windshield time in the m3 over there!
I only drove the 2023 m3 twice, and had actually only been in one those two times also so this is pretty new to me.
It is so intuitive and easy to learn though. My anxieties about driving it are subsiding but its just finding parking away from other cars that gets me now :)
The stealth grey does look awesome and the interior is just a nice place to be.
I tried chill mode for about 5 seconds haha but can see its benefits in traffic
Absolutely agree how easy it is. Discovered auto-pilot refuses to engage if you exceed a set limit. Fair enough I guess but it was just so easy and a real rush. So much fun not in chill mode with the rental but I think I will be more gentle on mine. I had to pull in at the next services and then start a new trip before it would re-engage. On the Tesla charger I charged from 24% to 83% in just under 30 mins. Started around 150kW and finished about 47 kW.

Reactions: dronus
Nah it greys out but rear screen is fine.

I did see something they other day along the lines of "confirm you are the passenger" to watch it, but i cant remember what it was now...
So no Karaoke while driving?

Man:( the swiftie in me is going to be sad not being able to sing “but she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts 🎶” (Or November Rain when someone’s watching lol)

Any views on windscreen replacement extra on insurance for the Tesla? Just finalising my insurance setup and trying to figure out if it's worth it.

On the one hand, there is an awful lot of glass on the roof, which could crack. But it would be covered by insurance regardless.

On the other hand, how often does something hit the roof really....

Any views?